No announcement yet.

EVERYTHING related to "Star Wars: Empire at War" goes in HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone over in the german forums claims that it runs from Alcohol v1.9.5.3823 if physical IDE drives are unplugged. I haven't been able to verify that though because I don't have SW:EaW.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

...what to do when this message appears : "Emulator detected!
      Please deactivate virtual drive and emulation software.".... I don't have any idea..please someone??

Comment

umm..I don't even know how to make curerom working properly for sweaw...can someone please say what to do ... srry for bad english, i'm from Croatia...thx

Comment

Originally Posted by Notb_14400
          ...what to do when this message appears : "Emulator detected!
          Please deactivate virtual drive and emulation software.".... I don't have any idea..please someone??
          Do you have the Patch 1.03 installed? Did you use an antiblacklisting program? Try CureROM or AntisecuROM (Securom Loader from the d-load section).
          Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Originally Posted by AnalCobra
            Do you have the Patch 1.03 installed? Did you use an antiblacklisting program? Try CureROM or AntisecuROM (Securom Loader from the d-load section).
            I don't have patch installed but I have cureROM, and I played once before just with cureROM....but yeserday I tryed and it wouldn't work...wtf...

Comment

..and yeah..only this time appears this message: "A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed."..

Comment

Does anyone know how far along the next version of CureROM is?

Also, didn't LocutusofBorg say that there would be regular updates to Daemon Tools to avoid blacklisting after v4 was released?

Comment

Originally Posted by Notb_14400
                  ..and yeah..only this time appears this message: "A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed."..
                  Are you sure you havn't installed the update?
                  Try using Antisecurom:
                  http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/download.php?mode=Download&id=88

@masteryoda34
                  The new version of CureROM will be released soon.
                  You can check www.curerom.net for updates.
                  Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Originally Posted by AnalCobra
                    Doesn't work for me, just tried it(using the 1.03 patch). It says "Conflict with Emulation Software detected."

EDIT: Just found the post that LocutusofBorg made quite a while ago that I was talking about above.

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
                    as soon as V4 is out, we provide support as we did in the past before we
                    recreated everything. for every blacklist we release asap new update
                    Source http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/show...31&postcount=7
                    Last edited by masteryoda34; 02.04.2006, 01:14.

Comment

Originally Posted by Setian^Stalker
                      Theres nothing at all you are gonna be able to do as users to get around this

Gonna have to start putting that org disc at risk and use it

You need to stop spamming.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mddddddd
                        You need to stop spamming.
                        You do realize the irony in this post right?

Anyways, I've tried all of the above solutions and none of them have worked for me. I've taken every variation of image from my disc with multiple drives and still no results. Any ETA on a new version of DT?

Comment

Originally Posted by reddog418
                          Any ETA on a new version of DT?
                          DT Team doesn't have the habbit to give ETAs... So no ETA. Usual answer to that question is "when it's done"
                          Carpe diem

Comment

@ Athanasios : sinister_evil_17n@yahoo.com

still nothing more on this prob? are there any similar blacklist probs with other newely released or updated games?

Comment

Originally Posted by sinister_evil
                              still nothing more on this prob? are there any similar blacklist probs with other newely released or updated games?
                              Yup, 2 weeks with disc in and counting....yet, im not going for another purchase, 50 + 50 = 100 euros, heh, you kidding me

I hope Curerom will be released by this week......i hope....

Comment

Conflict with Emulation Software detected.
                                Please have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=emu&c=%CODE% for further, more detailed information.

~_~

Damnit. I should have checked before I patched it.

Comment

Working...
                                X