No announcement yet.

God Father problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no for this game i think you don't need it.....its like when i mount the image instead of running it, it opens a window and when i try to click something it just opens and closes...

Comment

Originally Posted by esp2120
      Hello all. I am trying to play godfather using daemon 4.03 for image mounting. At first I got insert the correct dvd error. After I fixed that, I get a godfather.exe error. I have the exe set for windows 2000 . I am not new to this, so any answer can be straight forward. Thankyou for your time in this matter.

John Dullebawn
      you must first lay the mds and the mdf file in an empty mapp then you mount the mds file in daemon tools now the installiation program should beginn.

Comment

I have tried *** ***** and the normal .exe file.

With *** ***** I have the problem like others that I cannot get out of the car, so prolly that solution will not work.

However the normal **** **** also does not work for me. I have mounted the .iso file (not mdf/mds, but suppose this does not matter) I can install the game, but after that I do get a run error when I try to play the game.
        The iso is in a seperate folder, I have run the godfather.exe and autorun in win2k mode, I have mounted the image (deamon 4.03) and I have both tried sd4hide and antiblaxx. Also have I tried to turn on/off the emulations in deamon tools. Nothing seems to work. Does anyone already have a solution for this, because I really would like to play the game without it's cd.

Comment

an ISO wont never ever work with a new CP like SecureDigital. make a new image with alcohol with the right settings...
          My sysProfile!

Comment

I have made the .mdf + .mds and I have mounted the .mds file. I have again tried all solutions like the wink2 mode for the .exe and autorun on the cd, and also the .exe on the hd.
            I have tried the emulation option (on/off) in deamon-tools again.
            Also the programs sd4hide and antiblaxx to fake the protections did not work.
            the game does still work with the fake .exe, but then I obviously cannot get out of the car anymore.
            With the original godfather.exe I still do get the run error.
            Does anyone have a solution?

Comment

Which settings did you use in Alcohol?
              "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
              X