God Father problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Father problem

Hello all. I am trying to play godfather using daemon 4.03 for image mounting. At first I got insert the correct dvd error. After I fixed that, I get a godfather.exe error. I have the exe set for windows 2000 . I am not new to this, so any answer can be straight forward. Thankyou for your time in this matter.

John Dullebawn

Try to disable Safedisc emulation in Daemon Tools and try it again.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

I already tried that no help. I also tried sd4hide no help either.
      If you need any more info just ask. Thank you for your response.

John Dullebawn

Comment

u dont have to set the exe to win2k.
        simply mount the image and it works fine.
        Dont use the crack! It's corrupt!
        My sysProfile!

Comment

I tried setting the exe to win 2000 and unchecking the box both do not work. I know it works for everyone else, but there is a problem with my system. And I don't know what it is. Any more info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

John Dullebawn

Comment

When you knew that you have a problem with your sys, why you dont reinstall Windows to solve this problem (dunno if solve the problem) ?
            You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
            sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Yes, I agree with @Mystique

Everything works great for a long time, then suddenly games start to become problematic, nothing seems to work correctly .......... time for a re-install !!

I always keep a full system backup image which I know is clean & working, 15 minutes I can have my PC back up & running with a nice clean OS

Sometimes crap gets left on your system causing problems resulting in some things not working correctly, the best cure is to re-install

Comment

No Mystique sorry I didn't explain myself correctly. My current copy of Win XP Pro is fine. I mean that I think there is a config problem somewhere that is causing the godfather.exe to crash, I am not sure of this just a guess. Everything else runs great on my system. There are other safedisk 4 games that I have that I used images for and they work fine. If you(s) need the current info of my system and prog's running in the background just ask. I really need help for this problem and any info would great. Once again thank all of you for your time.

John Dullebawn

Comment

i would try reinstalling the game or updating your drivers.
                  My sysProfile!

Comment

I updated al drivers same problem. I used the ** *** ***** just to see if the game worked and it did, but it has the control problem. Any other ideas?

Comment

can anyone let me know what emulations settings / options should be set in daemon to run an image successfully?
                      I am getting the godfather.exe error when trying to run...

should i have a disk with image or can i run image from desktop?

cheers!

Comment

The emulations are designed for CD-R. When you use an image no emulation is required. DT does this automatically. Only when you put a CD-R in on which you burned the RMPS (needed for Securom and Starforce for example) then you have to enable the RMPS emulation.
                        The other emulations (Safedisk, Securom) are only required when you put a none 1:1 copy of a game in your drive. A none 1:1 copy is a copy which isn't made with Alcohol or CloneCD. When you copy the data from a cd onto your hdd and burn these data on a cd-r then you don't have a 1:1 copy of this cd.
                        The safedisk/securom... emualtions are quite old so they the only emulation which sometimes needed is the RMPS emulation.
                        When you playyour games with images there is no emulation required, only for backups.
                        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Will try later! thanks for that

Comment

i'm having a problem with the godfather. I mount the image but when i try to run the game it asks to put the correct dvd on the driver......i'm running DT v4.003.
                            if anyone can help me plz do so
                            thks

Comment

Did you use some antiblacklisting tolls like SD 4 Hide or CureROM, see this thread.
                              Last edited by AnalCobra; 06.04.2006, 17:03.
                              Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
                              X