Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the french students have the right idea?! (Starforce)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the french students have the right idea?! (Starforce)

Why are people trying to boycott starforce?! I can understand everyone, including myself, hates starforce however who are we fighting here.

.....but what about stopping it?! Petitions of people who refuse to buy starforce games should be made and sent to games manufacturers.....people should e-mail games manufacturers about this.

Starforce dont rely on us!!!!

They rely on the games manufacturers....If the games manufacturers know star force is causing a HUGE loss in sales they wont use them!! I think spreading the knowledge and undertaking this might be the only way to get rid of star force for good!

Regards

A ranting maniac
    ---
    Disclaimer - *this is included cus star force loves to sue people*. This post is a representation of the authors opinion and by the laws in the authors own country is protected by freedom of speech. The author also does not endorse reverse engineering or illegal distribution of software.

Just a quick answer to your title.

Most of the striking students in France are not even concerned by the CPE. After all i'm already a student and I also have my own society...

By the way, i do agree with the fact that SF don't even rely on customers... their customers are game manufacturers.
    Carpe diem

Comment

at the end of the day, their customers ARE the gamers.
      Those people decide with their feets which game make it
      from store to their homes. And many decide to NOT buy
      SF - it WILL force publishers to use other method - and
      therefore it WILL have an effect to SF also

Comment

Working...
      X