warcraft3frozenthrone , got problems making a cd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warcraft3frozenthrone , got problems making a cd

My friend made an imagine file of his warcraft3frozenthrone in blindwrite. so when i got home to make my own cd using blindwrite it made a copy but it tell's me to insert the cd. Not really sure what more i can do i even tired using alchol 120% samething , maybe i have to update my regular warcraft to patch 1.11 of the game or something . if anyone can help that be great

Remake your image with alcohol 120. Use securom new 4.8x settings, and make dpm @ 1x. Burn the image with rmps emulation and enable rmps emulation in daemon tools.

Comment

Andareed

Don't see secrum 4.8x , all i have 4.x is that the samething?

Comment

You should have Securom *NEW 4.8x datatype. Just make sure dpm is checked. Also make sure you have a recent version of alcohol 120.

Comment

don't know i don't have 4.8x , downloaded the trail version from them only have 4.x

Comment

You should have option to read dpm. Make sure this is checked as well sa skip errors and read sub channel.

Comment

yup , all that checked

Comment

And it still doesn't work i assume?

Do you play from your burner? Did you read dpm @ 1x?

Comment

yea i was reading at 1x , made a new image like you said then made a new cd , still tell's me i need to insert cd , got daemon tools loaded also with emulation loaded on rpms

Comment

btw i ran into a small problem when i try to burn the imagine on the cd using the bwt format , since friend made image in that format , i get this message * no rpps info in the source , you are not able to make a copy using this datatype.

Comment

Did it works when you try the original CD?

Comment

don't know , i dont have the original cd since my friend does , he gave me his cd key , and made an image of his cd so i can play but i cant get it to work

Comment

I donґt believe it! :twisted:
                          Same game as we say in Germany user banned :mrgreen:
                          Fucking waste of time :!: :evil:

EDIT:
                          I donґt get it - he pmґed my why he was banned!?
                          Wrote him this:
                          We do NOT support illegal activities such as copyright infringement or piracy.
                          This page only supplies information and tools necessary to make a PERSONAL BACKUP of legally owned CDs - clear enough? :mrgreen:

EDIT#2 - his answer:
                          yea because my friend made an image for me , he has the orignal so don't see what's the problem? its not warez or iso
                          Ich hau inґn Sack! :twisted: :roll: :mrgreen:
                          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
                          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

that's why I asked him about the original - I feeled somehow that he doesn't play under the boardrules

How could he pm you if you banned him? :mrgreen:

Comment

Donґt know - may be ґcause he was logged in while being banned? Check it ...
                              Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
                              They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
                              X