Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War patches

I have a problem with running the patches for DOW.
    I bought the program off eBay and received what looks like an English_China Locale. I have tried all patches and the only one that works is Patch 1.30. All the rest get as far as the a Warning!Error screen. It says Patching Error. You are attempting to patch the wrong localeof Dawn of War. Please ensure you have downloaded the correct patch for your language version, and try installing again.
    So far I have tried all suggestions found in the forum and even uninstalled the back to version 1 and tried the big patch 1.41 (339MB) with the same result. I seem to only get joy from version 1.30. Unfortunately I can not get on-line with this version as it wants to upgrade to a higher version. Any ideas and can I get a patch for a LOCALE English_China??? Why did 1.30 work?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Doesn't Dawn of War have an auto update feature. I think if you try to log into online play it automatically brings your game up to date.

Comment

i have exactly the same problem, and i bought of e-bay, too...

max

Comment

Did you receive a pressed disc and a printed manual? Or a CD / DVD-R?

If also auto-update does not work, it seems to me that you received an illegal copy...

Comment

Working...
        X