No announcement yet.

Crashday 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I ahve tested curerom 2.0 public beta: It finally works!
    So the simplest way to run 1.1 game is: mount full image->create a profile for crashday (don't change any default options..)->do not rename anything (curerom 2 is not blacklisted)->lauch the game using desktop link created by curerom..

Comment

yeah curerom 2.0 works great with 1.1 patch no need to rename curerom exe or anithing else tanks to sYk0 and the team , now i can save my original after making a lot of images and mini images and messing all my register deleting scsi things one question to program team they blacklist the scsi drivers or daemont tools and alcohol
      Amd Opteron 165 @ 2.6ghz
      ATI HD2900XT 512mb
      Asrock dual-sata2
      2gb DDR400 Dual
      X-FI Ftala1ty 64mb

Comment

Dt, I have curerom 2.0, but i still cant get it to work, what I do is, I install crashday, update to 1.1, then in curerom 2.0 create a profile, i select Crashday.exe, in backup image i put to mount with daemon tools and I select the image i have.. then i leave all settings as they are, and thats it, i enter crashday by the desktop icon and it gives me the error of "disc inserted incorrect" (or sth like that)... can you help me please??
        thanks (sry for my english)

Comment

to juansepp:
          1) Does your disc image work with Crashday 1.0 (in order to verify that the image is correct)? If it doesn't work, try recreate disc image using alcohol and select Datatype securom New(4.x-5.x) with 1x DPM speed.
          2) Then if 1.0 works, try this things:

- if you have both alcohol and dt 4 virtual drives, delete one of them, (to do this use alcohol options->virtual drives-> set 0 number of drives)
          - try mount image using daemon tools and not using automatic mounting of curerom (so create a profile that do not load crashday disc image).
          - If you receive an error like this: a file required to run the program has been deleted...), uninstall crashday the reinstall again and patch to 1.1.

Hope it helps.

Comment

If you are using CureROM to mount your image disable (uncheck) the option for CureROM to unmount the image after the game has completed.

Also try changing the esitmated image mounting time in CureROM to about 7 Seconds
            Mail:
            curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Nope, it doesnt work... if you could give me a detailed guide step by step i would be grateful

Comment

Joining and Hosting Online games

Well i updated to 1.1 thinking that was the problem why it wasnt connecting to master server but it wasnt the problem.
                Version 1.0 worked fine but i wanted to play online. So i updated to 1.1 and then used curerom2.. The game works but online doesnt.. Anyone know why? Who else has this problem and who's works? Is it only original copies that work?

Comment

Is it only original copies that work?
                  Does the game work online with your original disc(s)?
                  Mail:
                  curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Can't figure out the prob

Listen this.

Installed the game - didn't work. Updated to v1.1 - didn't work. Got the messages like "emulator detected" etc.
                    Then I created crashday profile (tried out various options) and that didn't made it to work either. I have Alcohol 1.9.2, Curerom v2, DT v4.
                    I've read & tried every step u guys suggested but bad luck so far. Even got the SubInAcl & fixreg and still nothing.
                    Only one weird thing: At first version of crashday i got message like:"Error in localization engine, diffuseshader bla bla line 173.."
                    But on v1.1 the message was: "Error in localization engine, can't find localized string id!shaderrror in file/section 'gametext/errors.txt`shadererror (this message was produced in: file\tools\locengine_cstr.cpp, line 251). (I set the compatibility mode for Win2000 even). This means the same error - only sometimes it variates

So this is what I think - possibly my disc image is bad (original one is in BWT format), after that I've tried to remake another image in MDS format & got the same stupid messages.
                    Sometimes it shows "Please insert your cd in the original CD/DVD drive" or "Security module failed"...but when it shows "Error in localization engine" ----> that means that DT4 & CureRom are working!? I think. because it takes about 5secs for DT & CureRom to remove the protection & then the game window starts (which means that DT & CureRom are working properly) and then I get "Error in localization engine (line 173, line 251..).
                    Finally, my question is simple: "Error in localization engine!"???
                    Assume that the image is good, what else could it possibly be? (some stupid guys from here on forums even wrote "don't worry it happened too many times,simple crashes, look for some patch "
                    TNX in advance.
                    Greetz from SCG, daemonians. T.S.

Comment

Try using CureROM 2.0.2, this should work flawlessly
                      CureROM Support Team

Comment

Working...
                      X