Tomb Raider Legend 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Have to THANKSSSSSS!!!!!!
    I modificate the Antisecurerom with hex editor and it WORKS PERFECTLY.
    Before that, I fixed the exe, and game crashed sometimes
    (trl.exe error...), but now is perfect... all of this....
    Thxxxxxx a LOT...

Comment

AntiSecuROM

Originally Posted by Piro_Loko
      I Have to THANKSSSSSS!!!!!!
      I modificate the Antisecurerom with hex editor and it WORKS PERFECTLY.
      Before that, I fixed the exe, and game crashed sometimes
      (trl.exe error...), but now is perfect... all of this....
      Thxxxxxx a LOT...
      No need for the above... a new version of ASR will be released within the next few days...

Great job to the author of ASR...
      Last edited by sYk0; 20.04.2006, 12:37.
      Mail:
      curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Originally Posted by clemento
        Yes I do have an external DVD burner that i use to create the image, I don't use Warez! Just to point out that i've been a member of the Alcohol community for some time and do not condone the use of Warez by anyone. Hope that clears things up for you.
        i apologize sorry for my commnets to you one question with your driver you can run games witout dt , i mean buring the image to dvd with alcohol and run direct for dvd the latest securom and starforce version tanks
        Amd Opteron 165 @ 2.6ghz
        ATI HD2900XT 512mb
        Asrock dual-sata2
        2gb DDR400 Dual
        X-FI Ftala1ty 64mb

Comment

New version of Curerom 2.0 beta has been released. I can't get it to work successfully with Tomb Raider v1.1. I get the error: "A required security module cannot be activated".

Comment

You may be running some software in the background that has been blacklisted by SecuROM...
            AnyDVD, CloneDVD, Anti-Blaxx... ect...
            Mail:

Comment

Originally Posted by Undesirable
              New version of Curerom 2.0 beta has been released. I can't get it to work successfully with Tomb Raider v1.1. I get the error: "A required security module cannot be activated".
              I have the same problem ... DVD burner disconnected (both ATA cable and power cable), DT4 running an image / Alcohol 120% running an image and despite CureRom2.0 keeps on saying "A required security module cannot be activated" damn ....

Comment

Originally Posted by LooDos
                but afaik u r the only one that has probs with v1.0. dunno why... for me it works w/o any probs.
                I also have problems with version 1.0. After installtion worked fine, I restarted computer and right now keeps on rejesctign any emulation ...

Comment

CureRom2.0 keeps on saying "A required security module cannot be activated" damn
                  Try renaming the Curerom.exe to something else (12345.exe), does it work now?
                  Mail:

Comment

Originally Posted by maylat
                    i apologize sorry for my commnets to you one question with your driver you can run games witout dt , i mean buring the image to dvd with alcohol and run direct for dvd the latest securom and starforce version tanks

No worries Maylat, i don't take offence easily Yes i could run images burnt to DVD in alcohol but as i have 400Gb hard drive i always run them from there. No need to mess around with any Disks then

clem

Comment

to sYk0:
                      renaming curerom.exe doesn't work.
                      have seen a thing? after securom message appear, don't click ok, but go to tomb raider directory... A new file is created and is deleted after you click ok. It has a numeric name (example 12134244.dll).. I have compared different file that it creates at every game launching (using hex workshop) they are equal and cointains some reference to curerom...

Comment

Originally Posted by sYk0
                        Try renaming the Curerom.exe to something else (12345.exe), does it work now?
                        I'm afraid to say it still doesn't work when I rename the executable. I receive the same error regarding the security module. I do not have anything else running (except Daemon Tools v4.03) that could be blacklisted by SecuROM.

Comment

That rename/hedit trick to antisecurom works.

Big THANK YOU to FStars!!

Comment

1.0 and 1.1 go with Mini-Image and AntiSecuROM Loader 1.1 and DT4... but when i start the game the monitor just wents black for some seconds and then the trl.exe crashes... Does anyone has an idea where this could come from?

Kal

Comment

Does it work with the original disc? If not, it's not related to your image so please go to the official TRL support forums.
                              "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

man im so lost with this post. so is anybody can summuriz what people said here? haha im a noob i try to find how to get this game working and i get the "A required security module cannot be activated" This program cannot be executed (10000). and that right under it im not a programer but what does that mean?

and im just trying to get my v1.0 to work

Comment

Working...
                                X