Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 69

Thread: Tomb Raider Legend 1.1

New User

so if you have no IDE optical drives on your system but only the demon tools virtual drive will it then work?

I ask as I have no internal DVD drive and am thinking about getting tomb raider.

Quote Originally Posted by clemento
    so if you have no IDE optical drives on your system but only the demon tools virtual drive will it then work?

I ask as I have no internal DVD drive and am thinking about getting tomb raider.
    mmm one second so you want to buy the game without having dvd-rom or i want to think you have any external driver
    ,because warez are forbiden here and respect your question you need to run the game the dt and some antiblacklist software and sometimes maxi or mini images

New User

Quote Originally Posted by tombman
    ok, here is the solution.

1.) use renamed antisecurom .exe and .dll mentioned above
    2.) use good image of trl
    3.) trl image has to be the ONLY image mounted in DT4. Number of drives not important. (i double checked and it was clear)
    Emulation can be left on...
    This works for me,only did part 3, however their is so much lag on the menu's & in game that it is now unplayable, gonna go back to 1.0, till someone can solve this 100%, any one else with this problem?
    Last edited by Red_Mist : 18.04.2006 at 21:32

Btw Tomb Raider 1.1 is SecuROM 7.21

New User

Quote Originally Posted by maylat
    mmm one second so you want to buy the game without having dvd-rom or i want to think you have any external driver
    ,because warez are forbiden here and respect your question you need to run the game the dt and some antiblacklist software and sometimes maxi or mini images

Yes I do have an external DVD burner that i use to create the image, I don't use Warez! Just to point out that i've been a member of the Alcohol community for some time and do not condone the use of Warez by anyone. Hope that clears things up for you.

Rotes Gesicht

I Have to THANKSSSSSS!!!!!!
    I modificate the Antisecurerom with hex editor and it WORKS PERFECTLY.
    Before that, I fixed the exe, and game crashed sometimes
    (trl.exe error...), but now is perfect... all of this....
    Thxxxxxx a LOT...

Experienced User

Blinzeln AntiSecuROM

Quote Originally Posted by Piro_Loko
    I Have to THANKSSSSSS!!!!!!
    I modificate the Antisecurerom with hex editor and it WORKS PERFECTLY.
    Before that, I fixed the exe, and game crashed sometimes
    (trl.exe error...), but now is perfect... all of this....
    Thxxxxxx a LOT...
    No need for the above... a new version of ASR will be released within the next few days...

Great job to the author of ASR...
    Last edited by sYk0 : 20.04.2006 at 12:37
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Quote Originally Posted by clemento
    Yes I do have an external DVD burner that i use to create the image, I don't use Warez! Just to point out that i've been a member of the Alcohol community for some time and do not condone the use of Warez by anyone. Hope that clears things up for you.
    i apologize sorry for my commnets to you one question with your driver you can run games witout dt , i mean buring the image to dvd with alcohol and run direct for dvd the latest securom and starforce version tanks

New version of Curerom 2.0 beta has been released. I can't get it to work successfully with Tomb Raider v1.1. I get the error: "A required security module cannot be activated".

Experienced User

You may be running some software in the background that has been blacklisted by SecuROM...
    AnyDVD, CloneDVD, Anti-Blaxx... ect...
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast