No announcement yet.

Tomb Raider Legend 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

simply use ASR v1.2 from the download section. execute it and search for the TRL.exe. it should work just fine...
    My sysProfile!

Comment

What is ASR 1.2? I dont see anything like that in the download section.

Comment

ASR = AntiSecuRom (Loader) aka SecuRom Loader !!New Version!!
        My sysProfile!

Comment

Ok I started ASR and chose the game file to run but I keep getting an error 4001.

Comment

Originally Posted by jeresmith25
            Ok I started ASR and chose the game file to run but I keep getting an error 4001.
            Does the game run ok with the original disc? have you tried CureROM 2.0 Public Beta ?

Comment

Ok well I ended up getting it to work with ********al so everything is ok now.

Comment

Version never mentioned

Game Jackel works with 1.1? Thanks I'll try it but this is for our friend here who cannot get 1.0 to work even. It runs fine for me with Alcohol 120% even which is a competing product that does not have the anti-blacklist of Daemon Tools so by all means Daemon Tools should work. But my findings with 120% may match Daemon tools, the latest SecuROM Loader and latest CureROM work, that is 2.0. You never mentioned if your version is 2.0. No previous versions of CureROM work. Check your version and get the latest. I assure you it does work for 1.0 on all boxes I tested with even Alcohol which is much easier blacklisted. I just use it by default if it works and whip out Daemon Tools if it don't work. A gamer must have his arsenal ya know.

Comment

Yes it runs 1.1 just fine. I just finished the game and with no problems at all.

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
                    Make an Alcohol 120% image. Test that the full image works. Then use QuickMount (this program is available in the downloads, 3rd Party Addons for V3.x-Series section) to create the mini-image.
                    is it possible to get this game running with blindwrite and daemon tools?

Comment

Working...
                    X