Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Godfather -_- New to this...please help :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godfather -_- New to this...please help :)

First of all I would like to say that I am not at all computer illerate, I have just never had to try and run a game by mounting it and then running some other program to hide the drive so that I can play. Anyways, many people have had the same problem that I have had with the godfather not being able to exit a vehicle after getting in and the mouse look being backwards. I have read many forums about how to get the game to work such as:

"when your not using the cracks you have to use

The Godfather [ENGLISH] No-DVD/Fixed Image #1 (ONLY)

mount that image (in DT) and then use a hiding tool like antiblaxx or SR7stop to hide the drive.

after you have done that the game should run"

I have mounted the image file but I am not sure how to use the other programs to hide the drive. If someone could explain in a little more detail on how to go about this I would appreciate it much. Thanks

Why don't you use your own image, create one of your original cd with Alcohol 120% (image making assistant).
    Then use for example SD4Hide for antiblacklisting, a guide how to use all these programs can be found here.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Originally Posted by jmgreetis
      many people have had the same problem that I have had with the godfather not being able to exit a vehicle after getting in and the mouse look being backwards.
      Yes I have seen many reports of this, the problem you describe is solely due to trying to run the game using a bad crack that is circulating.

Do as @Analcobra suggests & you shouldn't have too much of a problem

Comment

Working...
      X