d2 exspation problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d2 exspation problem

So i just got d2 exspantion and its brand new so i installed everything d2 then d2 exspantion so when i clicked on the d2 exspantion everythings was ok for the first few seconds then it came to the part where you see the flaming Diablo II and the guy and a assain and its snowing everytime a click the mouse it freeezes then crashes or even when i leave it alone freezes crashes and then i get this error after it freezes and crashes

Assertion Failure

Location :C\projects\Diablo 2\source\D2 BN client\BnetGW cpp, line #94 Expressioncount 2.87766E+231INTRIES_PER_GATEWAY) == 0

Then i reinstalled itand same thing happend same error same thing i even tryed my regular D2 it just comes out exspantion not regular.Plz help.
    hey my acc owned it was a barb lvl 93 lost it and now doing d2 expantion again.

Try to update game, maybe it helps.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Updating what are you talking about i just got d2???your not making sence can you you give me any advice its a error i checked everywhere theres nothing on it maybe i thought you guys could help but i guess not no one has ever got this error i checked technical support for blizzard nothing and last time when i installed this it was fine. So can anyone give me some advice?

P.S when you said try updating it i was but now i know and it doesn't help.

Comment

oh lol i didn't know Technical support was gonna come up as a cliclkable i ment this http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=mwr0642p

lol anyway i need advice soooo bad nothings working its driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Am so i needed a stress reliver game just to calm me down.Plz if you have the slightess idea help.

Comment

Did you try to update the game as Blazkowicz suggested before? Your link points to a Warcraft 3 Patch?
          Correct link is this.
          Also you should update you graphic card and Soundcard driver.

Comment

i got it i had to do HP recovery that was the problem and it works now.

Comment

Working...
            X