Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Crack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Crack

Is this possible now? I read that Ubisoft does`t use Starforce anymore and that new patch 1.05 is without Starforce and that it is possible to run the game with mini image. Does someone knows procedure how to do all that? I will be grateful !!!!!!!

"Crack" means manipulate the game .exe so it doesn't contain any copy protection anymore. Those are illegal and we don't allow talking about those here. Doing so anyway will result in immediate ban.

Get patch 1.05 and create a mini image using quickmount (->google).
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

There is no 1.05 patch available, unless it's still in beta. Ubisoft.com only lists the 1.04 patch and the updater for the game shows that it's fully up-to-date with the 1.04 patch installed. Where did you hear about a 1.05 patch?

*EDIT*
      Hmm, I just went and checked and while the 1.04 is the last one listed on Ubisoft's website, there is a 1.05. But the 1.05 has been out since October 18th of last year and is applied to my game after all. So it definitely does NOT remove the SF copy protection.
      Last edited by Jito463; 12.05.2006, 13:41.

Comment

The 1.05 patch only updates the game...
        But it dosent remove the Starforce protection
        Visit my website

Comment

As I already said in another thread, I don't expect UbiSoft to remove the copy protections on their games.

Don't think they made their anti StarForce decision for altruistic reasons. They were probably having sales losses because of StarForce, or maybe anticipated legal issues, who knows. Ultimately they did it because they expect to make more money with another copy protection.

That being said, they wouldn't remove any existing copy protections (at least on non-budget titles) because they don't believe in the user that buys a game because it has no copy protection. Whether or not this is realistic is irrelevant, it's their point of view (otherwise they probably wouldn't have chosen StarForce in the first place). And that's the reason why you won't see any StarForce removing patches from UbiSoft any time soon.

I guess.
          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

The thing with SC-CT is that it is pretty old, and considering they are already working on SC4 it would be - in Ubisoft's eye - a waste of resources to get the programming team to work on the old game and/or to remove the StarForce protection of a title that is - as NetSoerfer said - pretty cheap to buy anyway (well, £7.99 delivered is pretty cheap in my opinion ).

Even though Ubisoft cancelled any future StarForce deals it does not mean that they will go back and remove the SF-protection from existing titles, just not feasible really.
            If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum.

Comment

because of actual events I warn again to NOT POST ABOUT
              cracks here - a permanent and immediate ban will follow

Comment

I just bought this game for 14.95 euro
                First image I created didn't work (DPM at max speed). Starforce protection stated that the Disc Key was wrong.
                Then I made a new image with DPM at 8x and now it works.

Funny thing is that image creation with DPM at max speed took longer than at 8X. At max speed it took about 22 minutes, while at 8X it only took 17 minutes. I used a NEC 3520 to create the image.

Comment

Actually the patch 1.0 -1.05 seems to remove the starforce protection on the game. At least it did for me. After Install i cant find any starforce driver installed on my computer.

Comment

@Norman Bates
                    The patch 1.0 - 1.05 (euro) definitely does install starforce drivers, the drivers are installed when you first try to play the game, if you check before playing for the first time no drivers are present.

Install game, patch from 1.0 to 1.05, start game, asks for reboot, after reboot check with starforce removal tool ... drivers present
                    Last edited by joeboy; 31.05.2006, 04:34.

Comment

Originally Posted by Lord_Anubis
                      (well, Ј7.99 delivered is pretty cheap in my opinion ).
                      doesn't matter if it is cheap or not, the problem that people have with it... at least the problem i have with it is the SF drivers on it. if you would give me a copy of it as a present, i would thank you and the next thing i do when you turn your back would be chucking it into the next dustbin.
                      i consider being able to play from an image as a luxury, which i am willing to forfeit on occasions if i knew that using the original media would not mess up my system like is the case with starforce.
                      thankfully publishers are finally moving away from it!

Comment

Working...
                      X