Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favourite MMO

Hey folks!
    I'm just interested what your favourite MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) is or if u dont like MMOs at all.
    If u want you can also post your Clan, Guild or your Level or just a simple comment

Greez
    LooDos

//EDiT: My favourite is Guild Wars!!! You don't have to pay a monthly fee, which is very fair I think...
    Last edited by LooDos; 10.05.2006, 19:32.
    My sysProfile!

Well, for me Guild Wars (Prophecies or Fanctions), perhaps Prophecies.
    Mejor morir de pie, que no vivir de rodillas.

Comment

Everquest for me... I like EQ2, but you don't really find the same spirit than in EQ...

And EQ is my first love
      Carpe diem

Comment

used to be into world of warcraft for a while, but eventually like all the MMO's I've played it got me frustrated and I left. Not that I speak for everyone, but if I'm going to pay monthly for a video game, it better be damn good. Guild War's is definately going in the right direction in my opinion, especially since you don't have to pay.

Yeah I hear you Kinlaadare, there was something very enchanting (no pun intended) about EQ1.

Comment

Ya. Lots of things to do... and Hi level content
          Hard in the beginning (up to 2002) after it was more simple to go to level 50...

What makes me sceptic about the new MMORPGs is the fact that they promise a lot and a few mounth after the launch : where are the promises? Nowhere. Damn politics...

An example : I played at the EQ2 beta, and there was a very good (but kinda buggy, we're in beta) crafting system... and a few days before the launch, they changed a lot the crafting system...
          Carpe diem

Comment

i think (or hope) in the future more companys will release MMOs without a monthly fee. They may use the Episode System (like Sin Episodes or Guild Wars) in order to earn a bit more...
            But as long as so many guys play MMOs where u have to pay monthly few companys would change there system.
            My sysProfile!

Comment

I selected EQ since I started with EQ1 and now play EQ2 (also since the betas ), but the guys at work got me to start playing WoW with them, so I pay for both now. Though I don't play either very often, I still keep both accounts active for when I want to play.

Comment

Working...
              X