Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in Sin Ep 1

hello guys!
    Yesterday i bought Sin Emergence (Episode 1) and I'm quite happy with the game.
    the only problem is that I'm stuck in a room with many tubes (pipes or however u wanna call it ), just one ladder (that leeds back to the entrance of this room) and nothing more. I can't figure it out how to proceed the game... I'm playing on the 3rd map, "pursuit" i think.
    Thx 4 ur help!

LooDos
    My sysProfile!

Ok. One italian noobie will help you.
    At the part where the game doesn't go on, save your game.
    Open the console and enter this command: ai_norebuildgraph "0"
    Now load the save-game you just made.The game should now continue again.

to open console: create a link of the sin.exe in your desktop.
    right click,properties and add -console
    like "c:\xxx\SinEpisodes\SinEpisodes.exe" -console
    Start the game,you will see the console
    Byz

Edit by NetSoerfer: Please don't double post. The forums are moderated, which is why your posts don't show up immediately. I deleted the other post with the same content.

Comment

after this,go out where the com.station is,and follow the way on your left side, down for the steps......

Comment

Forget it, wrong comment from me ^^
        You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
        sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

@ilmimo: i think u meant I'm still in the U4 Lab, but i did that already... I'm not in front of the shut door with the Drug guy in.
          I'm on the 3rd map (Pursuit) in a room where there are many tubes, one ladder & no exit. If I enter the room I have to climb down that ladder and then there are those two little monsters. After I killed them I don't know what to do...

Anyone wanna help?!
          My sysProfile!

Comment

There is a Entrance you can see but dont can jump on it right ? grab something and bring it there so you can jump on it and go on !
            sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

no u misunderstood me.
              there is an entrance where I enter this room... and only this entrance.
              if I enter this room i have to go down a ladder. in this room there are lots of tubes but i dunno how to get on them... i tried several jumps but they seem to be unreachable.
              if i want to go back i obviously climb back up the ladder (always the same and only ladder in that room)...

Please Help!

//EDiT:
              I posted some Screenshots in order to make clear where I'm stuck...
              Screen01
              Screen02
              Screen03
              Screen04
              Screen05
              Screen06
              Screen07
              Screen08
              Screen09
              Screen10
              Last edited by LooDos; 14.05.2006, 16:04.
              My sysProfile!

Comment

Yeah, as i allready said. Follow this Picture.
                sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

I'm gonna try it out!
                  thx a lot!!!

//EDiT:
                  it worked! THX
                  Last edited by LooDos; 14.05.2006, 17:55.
                  My sysProfile!

Comment

please help in U4 laboratory

I'm stuc in U4 laboratory
                    please if any one can help,i try every thing
                    please see this screen shots where i stuc[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\azz\Desktop\New Folder (3)\image.html[/IMG]

Comment

maybe u should upload the screenie to an image hoster, coz i dunno if we can directy connect to your pc
                      My sysProfile!

Comment

screen shots

Comment

Look to the left in the second screenshot. There's some stairs. You may need to stack some stuff to get up there, but that's your next move.

Comment

No this is an A.I. Bug. You need to update the game ôr try this:

1. Go to your SiN directory
                            2. Go to SE1 folder, then CFG folder
                            3. Open up autoexec with notepad (open with... command by right clicking)
                            4. Now are you are suppose to see: ai_norebuildgraph "1"
                            5. Erase that line, does not matter, doing so will prevent the game from setting it by default to 1 every time you load a save game
                            6. Now, if your CONSOLE does not work, enter this in the autoexec cfg file:

bind "p" "toggleconsole"

7. Open up SiN Emergence, and load your game. (note don't save after you realize you can't go any further, otherwise, it might not work)

8. Just open up that game, and before getting to the part you are going to be trap between him and the magnetic shield (??), save your game.

9. Press escape to get to the menu, tap P to bring down the console and enter this command:

ai_norebuildgraph "0"

10. Load the game you just saved.
                            sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

I assumed the AI Disabled message was intentional and that he couldn't figure out where to go next.

Comment

Working...
                              X