Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: error message, sometimes..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default error message, sometimes..

iv been playing games in iso, nrg forms and they work fine. then i tryed diablo 2 expansion and it worked fine, but the second time i started it up i got the message "cd-rom drive error" which ment that the diablo 2 expansion cd was not in the drive even though it was mounted.
    any advise on how to solve this?

Don't use iso and nrg images.
    A better image format is mds (it is able to save the dpm data and some other necessary things for getting games to work) .
    Get ALcohol 120% (www.alcohol-software.com), install it and start the image making wizard.
    Choose the Securom 4x/5x profile.
    Click next until the image creation starts. After you created your image successful mount the image using DT 4.

New User

Default Mds

I have the same problem but the format is already MDS and, everytime I select install after Autorun starts up it says "Please Insert CD1"

I have Windows XP Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Cows
    I have the same problem but the format is already MDS and, everytime I select install after Autorun starts up it says "Please Insert CD1"

I have Windows XP Professional
    Are you talking about diablo 2? How did you create your image (which program and read settings did you use)?

New User

I'm trying to instal "The Longest Journey". I used Alchohol 120% to make it into an ISO as well as other programs like ISOBuster and some other one that begins with a "U". I kept getting the same message "Please insert CD1". I don't know what's going on

Master

Is this the two-disc version or the four-disc version? Or are you referring to Dreamfall?