"nfsu2" problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "nfsu2" problem

ok let's start. first I want to say this: sorry for my english. and here is my problem. problem is with game "need for speed underground 2" when I want to enter in the shop for exemple performance shop, I approach by the shop with my car, I press enter, then game ask me does I really want to come in, I press enter, and then game turns off, no error reports or something like that, just game closes, and I'am kicked to my desktop. so what what is problem? I playing my game with original exe, I tryed to play with crack, my video drivers is up to date, no viruses etc. other ea games runs good, need for speed mos wanted, and other. please help me! I tried to find a help in other forums but nobody can explain me this.

do you use the newest patch?? (if there i a patch i dont know)
    did you contact there customer support already??

Comment

yes I have 1.2 patch. but problem didn't gone.

Comment

Originally Posted by techno4me
        yes I have 1.2 patch. but problem didn't gone.
        take a look here...maybe your solution is here somewhere http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg...p_new_search=1

Comment

what can say, problem is gonne. I don't know how. I did nothing, but problem gone.

Comment

Originally Posted by techno4me
            what can say, problem is gonne. I don't know how. I did nothing, but problem gone.
            that's really nice to know.......i still wonder what the problem was!!

Comment

I discovered that problem occures only with 1.2 patch. what can you say about this? when I playng with oldest game version, wih original non patched exe, then everything is ok.

Comment

Working...
              X