Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: "nfsu2" problem

Frage "nfsu2" problem

ok let's start. first I want to say this: sorry for my english. and here is my problem. problem is with game "need for speed underground 2" when I want to enter in the shop for exemple performance shop, I approach by the shop with my car, I press enter, then game ask me does I really want to come in, I press enter, and then game turns off, no error reports or something like that, just game closes, and I'am kicked to my desktop. so what what is problem? I playing my game with original exe, I tryed to play with crack, my video drivers is up to date, no viruses etc. other ea games runs good, need for speed mos wanted, and other. please help me! I tried to find a help in other forums but nobody can explain me this.

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

do you use the newest patch?? (if there i a patch i dont know)
    did you contact there customer support already??

yes I have 1.2 patch. but problem didn't gone.

Quote Originally Posted by techno4me
    yes I have 1.2 patch. but problem didn't gone.
    take a look here...maybe your solution is here somewhere http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg...p_new_search=1

what can say, problem is gonne. I don't know how. I did nothing, but problem gone.

Quote Originally Posted by techno4me
    what can say, problem is gonne. I don't know how. I did nothing, but problem gone.
    that's really nice to know.......i still wonder what the problem was!!

I discovered that problem occures only with 1.2 patch. what can you say about this? when I playng with oldest game version, wih original non patched exe, then everything is ok.