Starforce 4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- If topology of media fits by accident every burner will work
    - no ATAPI check in SF 3.7.16, yet -> accidental copy will run in drives connected by any type (of course some drives "forgive" greater deviations than others)
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

No ATAPI check.
      But: its not run whith RPMS from DVD ore CD - R/RW. Starforce find new way to avoid RPMS in Windows.

Comment

Originally Posted by dm_gammer
        But: its not run whith RPMS from DVD ore CD - R/RW. Starforce find new way to avoid RPMS in Windows.
        I guess the RMPS part is still ok, but ISO check doesn't start at all
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

I've a Plextor Premium DVD Drive (PX-760A). I'm going to buy some Sony DVD+RW 4X (Ricoh media code) and I'll do some tries but I'm sure it's only a matter of luck.

I don't know if USB Box is needed or not.

Comment

Rush For Berlin and Spellforce2 perfectly cloned using Sony DVD+RW 4x, while dreamfall and other games don't.

Strange thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Niko76
              Rush For Berlin and Spellforce2 perfectly cloned using Sony DVD+RW 4x
              Sometimes SF games share the same topology, and that's the case with RfB and Spellforce 2.

Originally Posted by Niko76
              ...other games don't.
              Strange thing.
              As almost all SF titles (3.4.65+) have ATAPI check included such a lucky copy of a DVD game does only work in systems where a RMPS copy would work, too.

Comment

to add a little thing, dreamfall is securom protected.
                Carpe diem

Comment

Originally Posted by Kinlaadare
                  to add a little thing, dreamfall is securom protected.
                  It is ..... in your country :wink:

Comment

Yeah, in Germany its SF protected *damn i hate it* ^^
                    You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
                    sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Thanks A Lot

Comment

if they keep doing this.. the games might just lose its customers in the long run

piracy in a way is a good thing.. it penetrates.. and makes customer addicted and more aware..

and plus making a totally secure thing will be harmful.. they will have nothing further to work on..

Comment

If you've read the rules (as you should have) you should know that we don't approve of piracy, no matter what the intentions are. Please respect that.
                          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
                          X