Hitman: BloodMoney (US-Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exit to desktop after Opening movie

I'm hoping someone might help, I am using the official patch and ASR. I can start the game but it exits to desktop after opening movie sequence. Please help if you can. thx

Comment

I used the official patch and ASR and got the game to run once with the latest version of daemon tools but now it doesnt start up any more.

Comment

Originally Posted by falloff
        I'm hoping someone might help, I am using the official patch and ASR. I can start the game but it exits to desktop after opening movie sequence. Please help if you can. thx
        I was going to make this exact post. I updated to v1.1 and used asr.exe to run the exe, but it exited to the Desktop. I re-installed the game and tried with v1.0 but had the same problem.

Comment

You are trying to start a copy-protected application which requires the original disc to be in the CD/DVD-ROM drive. Please check to make sure your disc is an original.

If this message occurs, although you are using the original disc, please check if the correct communication mode is being used with your drive. Please check if the DMA mode is enabled by using the Device Manager

1. Open the Device Manager.
          2. Double-click IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers to display the list of controllers and channels.
          3. Right-click the icon for the channel to which your CD/DVD drive is connected, select Properties, and then click the Advanced Settings tab.
          4. In the Current Transfer Mode drop-down box, select "DMA if Available" if the current setting is "PIO Only." If the drop-down box already shows "DMA if Available" but the current transfer mode is PIO, then you must toggle the settings. That is:
          * Change the selection from "DMA if available" to PIO only, and click OK.
          * Then repeat the steps above to change the selection to DMA if available.

In case the hint given above didn't solve your problem, please send a SecuROM analysis file to support@securom.com (see Support Info section on how to prepare and send an analysis file).

That's all I get from the KRK Securom Loader 1.2.

I originally installed it and it had worked flawless, then uninstalled daemon and re-installed daemon and it hasn't worked since. Did everything the same as before Daemon un/re-install.

Comment

Originally Posted by Antikristuseke
            I used the official patch and ASR and got the game to run once with the latest version of daemon tools but now it doesnt start up any more.
            Same here nothing lets it run but the crack which causes crashes to desktop frequently, very frustrating when you pay for a game that you are forced to keep the disk in when I play so many games.

Asr.exe worked at first but to deal with steam hell for Half Life 2 ep one I thought I better un/re-install daemon inbetween and now asr won't work at all.

Comment

Originally Posted by Antikristuseke
              How many damn times before this let's me fricking post!

I HAD SAID 4 TIMES NOW IS VERY FRUSTRATING WHEN YOU PAY FOR A GAME AND HAVE TO GO THROUGH HELL TO PLAY IT WITHOUT SWITCHING DISKS EVERY 5 SECS

EDIT: This forum is moderated, just be patient, we have many people in holidays
              actually so it takes some time before your postings appear here. LOCUTUS

Comment

Originally Posted by falloff
                This is happening to me also. I have v1.1 and used asr.exe and it starts up like everything is fine. Then after the beginning movie sequence it kicks out to desktop. No pop-up boxes telling me what I did wrong... nothing. So I re-installed, tried it with v1.0 and it still didn't work..... :-(

Comment

For me it ran perfectly the first time after patch, no crashes and an improved framerate. But now it refuses to run at all when i patch it, with the original disc nor with the alcohol created image or the mini image i downloaded.
                  The most frustrating thing for me is that i got it to run once and didnt even reboot after that when i tried to play it again, now i have uninstaled and reinstaled it a few times and am stuck in the last mission since it crashes at a particular point every time.

Comment

Use Curerom 2.0.2 for Hitman 1.1. Works!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Rav3n666
                      Use Curerom 2.0.2 for Hitman 1.1. Works!!

http://files.cdmediaworld.com/CureROM_202_Setup.rar
                      Couldn't get SRL to work with v1.1 patch.

Tried CR 2.0.2 and it works like a champ.

Comment

ASR still works with it

Comment

Hi. Tested everything out and find a solution which worked for me with 1.1

First I uninstalled every other emulation software than daemon-tools (clone-cd etc) And cleared registery a bit. Didn't worked. Then I tried to uninstall daemon-tools, reeboot, install daemon-tools again.

After this it started to work with pr0tst0p + securom_loader without any problems

Works with mini-images too.

Comment

I finaly got it to work, well sort of, every time i wwant to run the game with the patch on i have to uninstall the game and daemon tools, then reinstal both, patch use protstop and asr and then i can run it once...a pain in the ass but meh

Comment

tried everything, it still gives me the backup image error.... protstop doesn't have nothing to hide, or so it sais. last night after freshley installed the game (again) it worked.

Comment

Hitman Blood Money 1.1 works with CureROM 2.0.2 too, make sure you select Anti-Blacklisting, and don't let it mount (Make sure you already mounted it into DT)
                                CureROM Support Team

Comment

Working...
                                X