No announcement yet.

Hitman: BloodMoney (US-Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanted to tell everyone thanks. I'm using ASR to run Bloodmoney, and (borrowing this minus some from a really cool guy on page 3) using a batch file I am able to run Hitman with two clicks.

Code:
    @echo off

:Mount

echo Mounting Hitman - Blood Money Disc Image...
    echo.
    "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools\daemon.exe" -mount 0,"C:\CDs and DVDs\CD-ROMS\Hitman BloodMoney.mds"

:Work

cd "C:\Games\Hitman Blood Money"

:Launch

echo Launching Hitman - Blood Money...
    echo.
    "c:\Games\asr\asr.exe" -r "HitmanBloodMoney.exe"

:End
    exit
    You have to change all the paths to what they are on your computer, obviously.

Anyway, thank you all--this is the last place I've looked in 3 days of trying to get it to work, and it is working perfectly.

-Esti

Comment

that batch didn't helped for me I made it easier I just orderd Hitman Contracts (6 euro's) so I can play a little and when my knowledge(of DT and hex) is higher I'll try to make Bloodmoney work again
      Nothing is real in this world, only your fantasy represents the truth

Comment

Originally Posted by IrcGhost
        that batch didn't helped for me I made it easier I just orderd Hitman Contracts (6 euro's) so I can play a little and when my knowledge(of DT and hex) is higher I'll try to make Bloodmoney work again
        So tell me, how did you create your image ? What error message do you get ? Maybe we can get it to work...
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

I created an image using A120% with correct settings (found at some pages back) (DPM at high(or whatever that is called:wink: ) and securecom new(first attempt) and securecom 4x 5x (anti protection options) I didn't really get error message, just the usual error message, and the question if I want to send the error report.. I tryied to understand what was inside that report, but I don't understand anything they say.. And offcourse I use ASR and curerom (v2.3)

Comment

So you are getting an error report message from windows, it's not a copyprotection message?!
            I think you should try updating your drivers (graphic...) and windows update. You also can try installing the update patch for Hitman.

Comment

I had issues for a while with the 1.1 patch and CureROM 2.0.2 where it would start to load the game, but HitmanBloodMoney.exe would just sit in the Task Manager doing nothing. After updating to the 1.2 patch and using CureROM 2.0.3, it worked fine.

Comment

no it's not a copy protection message, the game actually runs for a few seconds (and then it just simply crashes to the desktop..) I'll try to update but I think I got all the updates already because it's set up to date auto...(but nevertheless I'll try to update) and I'll try to get a new video card from my dad:wink: yeah but if I install the patch I'll have to start over again, aint I? or will everything work with the same protection lvl?

Comment

You don't need to install a new video card. You first can try uodating the video drivers and patch the game. Just get the latest patch and try it out. Try using ASR 1.2 and the latest CureROM.

Comment

The 1.1 and 1.2 patch do not break your save games. You can continue from where you left off.

Comment

ah damn, I installed the patch 1.2 and know the game doesn't even start anymore,..now it's saying it needs the ori cd/dvd...asr and curecom don't work either now... Do I have to put a mini/mxi image there?

Comment

Try using a full image with DPM of your original CD/DVD.
                        Use Alcohol 120% to create it.

Comment

does the burning speed makes a difference?

Comment

I had the same problem when I installed the 1.1 patch. I couldn't even play from my original disc. After uninstalling and reinstalling the game with the 1.1 patch, I could at least play from the original. Try uninstalling and reinstalling then patching again (it will ask you if you want to keep your save games, so you don't have to worry about that).

Comment

I'm able to play this game using 1.2 patch + curerom + a mini image from gcw mounted in daemon tools.
                              You just need to install curerom then use ASR to play the game.

Comment

If you're using ASR, then you didn't need to install CureROM. CureROM only makes a difference when it is used to run the game...

Comment

Working...
                                X