Hitman: BloodMoney (US-Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman: BloodMoney (US-Version)

After installing the retail patch (1.1) of hitman bloodmoney, it cannot be emulated anymore.

SecuRom says (using ASR 1.2): "Emulation detected" etc.

Anyone tried that out, too?

Anyone try the hex edit trick with ASR 1.1?
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I'll try it.

Edit: I don't have 1.1 anymore. And I cannot download it in the download section any longer.

Edit2: CureRom 2.0.1 does not work, too: "A needed security module cannot be activated."
      Last edited by DomiOh; 28.05.2006, 09:09.

Comment

(v1.1)
        http://rapidshare.de/files/14016919/SecuROM_loader.rar.html
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I will try that out. Thank you.

Comment

Sorry for double posting, but I wanted to mark this post as new, so I didn't edit the old one.

I have now hex-tricked the old ASR and renamed the DLL and EXE to "antipatched.dll" and "antipatched.exe".

Same result: Emulation Software detected
            Last edited by DomiOh; 28.05.2006, 09:42.

Comment

Securom Loader (asr.exe), doesent work for me, if i start hitman 1.1 using shurtcuts.

I start asr.exe and chose the hitman exe, it works for me. ohh well

Comment

I never use shortcuts when I use ASR.
                Hitman 1.1 does not work for me in any way.

I always get: Emulation detected

Comment

Just downloaded the 1.1 patch from fileplanet and installed it. Game still runs fine here using ASR.
                  So I guess it's either a bad image, or some running process on your PC got blacklisted by SecuROM. If the game runs with the original CD/DVD then it must be your image.

Comment

If it would be a bad image I wouldn't get "Emulation detected", but "Incorrect CD/DVD" - that was the problem I had before. Now I have downloaded 3 different mini-images - they work with 1.0 but not with 1.1 - i always get "Emulation detected"

Comment

Have you tried with a full image? Maybe SecuROM fixed the mini-image bug.

Comment

I'm simply getting a "Wrong CD/DVD" error when trying to use ASR. Anyway to fix this?

Comment

Originally Posted by DomiOh
                          If it would be a bad image I wouldn't get "Emulation detected"
                          Not true.

Recent SecuROM versions tell white lies in their error messages (bad DPM can become an accusation of using emulation software).

the modern world:
                          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Had a similar problem when using patch 1.1. I first had a "wrong DVD" error as I was using a mini-image. After using my BlindWrite-clone (I know, I had to say the B-word ) it works perfectly
                            If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum.

Comment

Originally Posted by Lord_Anubis
                              I know, I had to say the B-word
                              He said the B-Word........

We already hired some hitmans for a job. Do not say the B-Word
                              again!

Comment

Working...
                              X