This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installed, Stuck on Reboot.

I know this question has been asked before but it was on older versions and i was hoping there is more on the matter...

I installed the newest version of the software and pressed ok to reboot. I get to the Windows xp loading screen... then it begins to reboot again. Same thing happens with alcohol 120%.... Does this have to do with the Kernel Debugger thing??? The computer im trying to run it on is an old alienware, so every time it boots i get the alienware sign--if whatever does that has something to do with it =P i also use have to use a RAID disk on windows reinstalls if the kernel debugger has anything to do with that...when installing windows i see Loading yadda yadda and so and so, then Loading Kernel Debugger somewhere in the middle... is it my windows itself thats the problem? I tried disabling my Norton internet security and anti virus, then installing and rebooting with no success... please help me

pointing to thread Initialization Error (Kernel Debugger)

Please see this thread (and post there if you have anything to add-- it will likely be read by more people)
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
    X