Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Securom_Loader 1.2 questions..

  1. #1

    Default Securom_Loader 1.2 questions..

    Ok well here is the directions i got with that software.

    Commands:

    To run the file directly

    -r <Path>
    asr.exe -r C:\Games\Securom\Main.exe

    Now, where exactly do i stick that? I think i put it in the target directory for w/e game i need this for. Please let me know what i need to do with that line. THanks.

    P.s im using daemon tools v.4

  2. #2

    Default pointing to thread Guide to using extra programs/addons/tools/registry hacks with the

    In the tools for antiblacklisting thread please scroll down to the section where it says "Reef says the following"

    It lists steps 1-4
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

  3. #3
    New User
    Join Date
    04.07.2006
    Posts
    1

    Default

    And where do you find the .dll file. I downloaded the zip file but there was no .dll file

  4. #4

    Default ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pr0ce0
    And where do you find the .dll file. I downloaded the zip file but there was no .dll file
    Hey... the FAQ needs to be updated.

    The latest version of ASR does not require you to do anything with a .dll file. You can skip that step.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Underheaven
    In the tools for antiblacklisting thread please scroll down to the section where it says "Reef says the following"

    It lists steps 1-4
    i followed those instuctions and i stil get this error
    cannot find origanal disk and canot be authenticated/i have it mouted with dtools and it instaklled great, It just wont load game thanx

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_man
    i followed those instuctions and i stil get this error
    cannot find origanal disk and canot be authenticated/i have it mouted with dtools and it instaklled great, It just wont load game thanx
    How did you create your image (program and settings)?
    Maybe you have a bad image...
    Which game do you want to play?

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •