Daemons tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemons tools

My problem is very simple, but very annoying, after i install deamons tool full version 4.3, the program doesnt open, i click the daemon tools main icon, but nothnig happens, no response. I use a AMD and windows XP, and my computer was running daemon tool fine, any ideas guys?

Did you have a look into the sys-tray? DT has a tray-icon as user interface. It's a red (green) icon with a thunder in it.
    You can see the DT help to learn how to use DT: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/daemonhelp.php
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Im not sure what sys-tray is, but i dont see red(green) icon with a thunder in it. All i see is DT icon which is silver with blue thunder. The program is installed fine, it just doesnt work when i try to open it.

Comment

DAEMON Tools has no window

Nothing is supposed to open. There is no window to use DAEMON Tools. You're only means of using it is through the icon in the system tray.
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

right click on the icon. it will bring up a menu.

Comment

Originally Posted by Goodfella
            Im not sure what sys-tray is, but i dont see red(green) icon with a thunder in it. All i see is DT icon which is silver with blue thunder. The program is installed fine, it just doesnt work when i try to open it.
            the systray is in the right-down corner.......the clock is in it!!!

Comment

If you can not see the tray icon check this thread:
              Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
              They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
              X