Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Alcohol 120% 1.9.5.4212 released for Customer

Experienced User

@Rav3n666 : You're not in the German section here, so please post in English...
    Carpe diem

Quote Originally Posted by Rav3n666
    DPM von DVD geht auch mit deinstalliertem Starforcetreiber, nicht bei mir. Er sagt immer mit diesem Gerät kann keine DPM ausgelesen werden. Von CD geht. Was ist das bloss für ein Mist? Hab zwei Plextorlaufwerke (PX-740 und PX-130). Hoffentlich funktioniert das mit DT Pro.
    DPM from DVD works too with deinstalled SFdriver, but not for me. It says it can't read DPM from this device. It works with CD. ?? I have two Plexors (PX-740 and PX-130). Lets hope it works with DT Pro.

The ?? I don't know, my German is not so good
    CureROM Support Team

Simplified, the ?? just means wtf
    Greetz,
    Netzstoff

Default Re: extract DPM error

Quote Originally Posted by FnF
    DPM from DVD works too with deinstalled SFdriver, but not for me. It says it can't read DPM from this device. It works with CD. wtf. I have two Plexors (PX-740 and PX-130). Lets hope it works with DT Pro.
    @Rav3n666, I know this thread is about a new Alcohol version but if you get an error message while extracting the DPM (when using Alcohol 120%) you can use a program like BlindWrite to read the DPM from the DVD and then use QuickMount to inject it into your .MDS file.
    Last edited by Underheaven : 20.06.2006 at 12:05 Reason: changed wording "@FnF" to "@Rav3n666"
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Quote Originally Posted by Underheaven
    @FnF, I know this thread is about a new Alcohol version but if you get an error message while extracting the DPM (when using Alcohol 120%) you can use a program like BlindWrite to read the DPM from the DVD and then use QuickMount to inject it into your .MDS file.
    I know, but I translated that German part for the guys who can't read a word German (Not that mine is so well )
    CureROM Support Team

Default Re: extract DPM error

but I translated
    Sorry FnF. I meant to reply to Rav3n666 instead. Thanks for posting the English.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Experienced User

Aye, thanks. Google translation was not really understandable.
    Carpe diem

DPM from DVD works too with deinstalled SFdriver, but not for me. It says it can't read DPM from this device. It works with CD. ?? I have two Plexors (PX-740 and PX-130). Lets hope it works with DT Pro.

The ?? I don't know, my German is not so good
    Your German is acceptable. The ?? could be translated like:
    What is this shit? How can this be? How does this go?
    But i have the same problem with my LG drive and i use the BW and Quickmount injection method, works fine.

Experienced User

could anyone successful test the new Alc funktion "DMP
    measure from DL-DVD`s ? (sorry for my bad english)
    Ciao Taler

Default SecuROM / Starforce DVD DL discs

Quote Originally Posted by Taler
    could anyone successful test the new Alc funktion "DMP
    measure from DL-DVD`s ?
    Are there many SecuROM / Starforce DVD DL discs? Can anyone think of some? I wonder if the Half-Life 2 Collector's Edition DVD is dual layer?
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast