sptd install problem x64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sptd install problem x64

I run setup of dt 4.03 and get the install sptd message, It says system needs to restart to complete process, after reboot it restarts setup but cums back to installing sptd again and asks to restet, over and over and dt neva installs? any1 help any1 else had this problem sum 1` help me plz i used dt for about 4 years and its a gr8 proggy nice to see x64 version gr8 job but need to sort this damn sptd layer thing out

thanks
    13erty

Originally Posted by 13erty
    I run setup of dt 4.03 and get the install sptd message, It says system needs to restart to complete process, after reboot it restarts setup but cums back to installing sptd again and asks to restet, over and over and dt neva installs? any1 help any1 else had this problem sum 1` help me plz i used dt for about 4 years and its a gr8 proggy nice to see x64 version gr8 job but need to sort this damn sptd layer thing out

thanks
    13erty
    This problem has just started for me after I install the latest bunch of security fixes from Windows Update. It's seems too much of a coincidence...

Comment

uninstall KB914784 windows update and try installing deamon again (do not install above udpate because dameon will stop working again)

Comment

Has Windows been updated recently?

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/t121...k-anymore.html

Comment

Originally Posted by 13erty

thanks
          13erty
          The fix that was downloaded from MS on June 14th broke DT on XP64. Go to c:windows\$NtUninstallKB914784$ and uninstall this fix and DT will function again.

Comment

Working...
          X