X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGS 2 Substance

i have an error when i install this game: carpeta no esta disponible
    what can be the problem?
    the game is multilanguage but the installation is in espagnol, and in the past i have installed this game correctly in my pc

HELP!

Originally Posted by djsolidsnake86
    i have an error when i install this game: carpeta no esta disponible
    what can be the problem?
    the game is multilanguage but the installation is in espagnol, and in the past i have installed this game correctly in my pc

HELP!
    Well, that means "Folder not avalaible" in english
    Well, solutions, apparently it's like the OS cannot find a folder on the source drive which from you are installing, and then all depends where are you installing from, if you get an image from the net, check that it is not a RIP, so all the original files from the original media are there, if that is so, check that the image can be read without errors, you can mount on daemon tools and use IsoBuster to actually make a "surface read" on the mounted image; if you actually have the physical original media, check that it has no scratches or physical visible damage on the surface or that it is clean, and make a dvd surface read on the drive in which the disc is inserted.

the mgs2 image came in a dual layer dvd, so the image on hard disc have to be about 7 - 7.x GB of data.. in a original media or dvd copy it should be on Dual Layer DVD.. anything less it's probably a rip and that it's the answer to your "Folder not available" during installation
    Dell Inspiron E1705 C2D T7600
    4 GB RAM 667 Mhz
    NVidia GeForce 7900 GS 256 MB (w/ 7900 GTX BIOS)

Comment

And if it's a RIP, it' not allowed to talk about that here... So, disolidsnake86, how did you make your image?
      Carpe diem

Comment

Working...
      X