Splintercell chaos theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splintercell chaos theory

Hey there guys, well from what i understand this game has the starforce protection on it, which i assume isnt too easy to work around... Now ive seen another thread on these forums about it but there was no conclusion i got from that thread.. All ive found is that i should try starforce nightmare along with the miniimage, but im just wondering... Can anyone helpme out here...

Do you already have an image? How did you create it? Which program with which read settings did you use?
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

i got mine from gamecopyworld, assuming by the way you responded its not possible to make a valid nocd with STARFORCE-

Comment

Try remaking the image using your original disc. You might have to burn to a backup to play, though I'm not entirely sure of even that. I have this game (four copies as a matter of fact), but I'm running x64 so the copy protection can't even install.

Comment

Originally Posted by AFEDslayer
          i got mine from gamecopyworld, assuming by the way you responded its not possible to make a valid nocd with STARFORCE-
          OK, so the first thing you need to do, like Jito463 said it, is to create an image of your original disk. Get Alcohol 120% (trial at www.alcohol-software.com) and install it. Startthe image making wizard of Alcohol and enable the 'Data Position Measurement' (DPM) with high precision. When Alcohol asks you to choose the DPM read speed then choose a slow one.
          Please read the rules again:
          http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/rules.php
          Cracktalk isn't allowed here.
          Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
          X