• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More ads for everyone

I just checked for ads on this page:
    1. No ads for logged in users
    2. No ads for guests going straight to the downloads section
    3. Very few ads for guests.

While I highly appreciate you not using ads too much, maybe putting ads on top of the news and download pages would help you finance DT development. I guess it would not be enough to remove even the option to install that toolbar/spyware/whatever - I personally hate ANYTHING that wants to install ANY toolbar because of the bad image of toolbars in general - 99% of browser toolbars I heared about are bad.

Anyway, I think it could help. And I would suggest:
    1. Logged in users see the amount of ads guests see now in the forums.
    2. Ads on the download, news and maybe other pages - on top of them
    3. Customers have an ad-free site
    http://janschejbal.wordpress.com/ - Meine Meinung, mein Blog - ES LEBE DIE FREIHEIT

There is an option to not install it. It's purely optional, for those who want to support the DTools team but can't afford to pay for a license (keeping in mind that for home users a license is not required, but commercial users MUST have one). Once they get the serial key system in place, the customer version of DTools will no longer have the ad bar.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463
      There is an option to not install it. It's purely optional, for those who want to support the DTools team but can't afford to pay for a license (keeping in mind that for home users a license is not required, but commercial users MUST have one). Once they get the serial key system in place, the customer version of DTools will no longer have the ad bar.
      I think he was talking about this webpage.
      Grenz
      Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

Comment

Yeah, I sort of caught what he meant, but misinterpreted it I think. After I re-read it, it does sound a little different than when I first replied.

Comment

But it has a easy solution, register in the web and (a good help) license dt.
          Mejor morir de pie, que no vivir de rodillas.

Comment

Working...
          X