Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Which one is better

Master

When it comes to creating images, I know Alcohol does a good job of creating images and I'm pretty sure BW must too (otherwise, people wouldn't use it). I assume the same holds true for burning images. But Alcohol also has a virtual drive. Does BW have one? Not that I'm aware of. Also, Alcohol has a lot more customization options for the copy protections, BW is pretty much point and click, no real configuration to speak of. Better for the technologically inept (no offense, just matter-of-fact), but not so for the geeks who want to get in there and fiddle with things to try and create a better image. That's my personal view on the matter.

Experienced User

1 point goes to Alcohol for the customization options. About the virtual drive, well, dt exist no need that bw have one.

But, whatґs the better creating images? I supposed that it is the question.
    Mejor morir de pie, que no vivir de rodillas.

Default a120% vs. BW

Quote Originally Posted by arisma
    1 point goes to Alcohol for the customization options. About the virtual drive, well, dt exist no need that bw have one.

But, whatґs the better creating images? I supposed that it is the question.
    I asked myself the question for a long time, but A120% really is better I've used al major burning/image creating/virtual drive program's and I'm pretty sure that A120% really is da best the anti-security tools combined with all the prefs. you are able to adjust for your personal use and the virtual drives, this program really is the best

greetings,

Experienced User

Also, unless you pay 149 € for VSO Gold Membership then you only get a Blindwrite licence for 1 year.
    Alcohol standard licence is lifetime.
    Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Default ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kitna
    Also, unless you pay 149 € for VSO Gold Membership then you only get a Blindwrite licence for 1 year.
    Free updates for 1 year. You get to keep your BlindWrite software forever- just no more updates. But yea- that's many times more expensive for Burning Software.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Quote Originally Posted by Kitna
    Also, unless you pay 149 for VSO Gold Membership then you only get a Blindwrite licence for 1 year.
    Thats one major reason I chose Alcohol 120% as my burning program. Also, it supports basically anything I throw at it, except for the very latest SF versions, which is why I bought a DT/DT Pro license today, so then I can use SF-protected games without the hassle of putting the DVD or CD in. And Alcohol customer support is excellent, as I found out when I had activation problems with my PC (customer support sent me a fix in around 10-15mins), so the choice for getting Alcohol was a choice well chosen for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12