Which one is better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one is better

Do you think alcohol 120% 1.9.5.4327 is better for copying the latest copy protected cd's or blindWrite 6.0.0.17. Give me some suggestions so I can choose one, they're both capable of emulating most of the copywright protections and are the two best out there, but I need the best of the two.
    Last edited by holtvg; 16.08.2006, 22:25.

I'm a die-hard Alcohol user personally (the software, not the drink). I've never used BW though, so I couldn't give you a comparison of the two.

Comment

Hey Jito?

Are you a support person for Alcohol? If not, them someone else over at the Alcohol forum has the same name and avatar as you.

Comment

Re: support person for Alcohol

Originally Posted by streetwolf
        Hey Jito?

Are you a support person for Alcohol? If not, them someone else over at the Alcohol forum has the same name and avatar as you.
        He's the same person
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

So is this a case of checking on the competition?

Wonder who the DT mole is over at the Alcohol forum? :wink:

Comment

LocotusofBorg and Copytrooper are Admins in Alcohol forum
            Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
            Peace Through Power

Comment

WOW!

So will we see the day that Alcohol and DT merge into one?

After all Alcohol can make one get the DTs.

Comment

Alcohol and DTools share at least one dev, and Alcohol uses the DTools virtual drives. But no, they will not merge as they are seperate entities. And yes, I'm the same Jito463.

And that's no avatar, that's my self-portrait. Didn't you know that I'm also Max Payne?

Comment

i used alcoholґs demo without problems or errors, but is bw more technologically updated?
                  Mejor morir de pie, que no vivir de rodillas.

Comment

Originally Posted by arisma
                    i used alcoholґs demo without problems or errors, but is bw more technologically updated?
                    It depends on which forum you use to ask that question.
                    the modern world:
                    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

When it comes to creating images, I know Alcohol does a good job of creating images and I'm pretty sure BW must too (otherwise, people wouldn't use it). I assume the same holds true for burning images. But Alcohol also has a virtual drive. Does BW have one? Not that I'm aware of. Also, Alcohol has a lot more customization options for the copy protections, BW is pretty much point and click, no real configuration to speak of. Better for the technologically inept (no offense, just matter-of-fact), but not so for the geeks who want to get in there and fiddle with things to try and create a better image. That's my personal view on the matter.

Comment

1 point goes to Alcohol for the customization options. About the virtual drive, well, dt exist no need that bw have one.

But, whatґs the better creating images? I supposed that it is the question.
                        Mejor morir de pie, que no vivir de rodillas.

Comment

a120% vs. BW

Originally Posted by arisma
                          1 point goes to Alcohol for the customization options. About the virtual drive, well, dt exist no need that bw have one.

But, whatґs the better creating images? I supposed that it is the question.
                          I asked myself the question for a long time, but A120% really is better I've used al major burning/image creating/virtual drive program's and I'm pretty sure that A120% really is da best the anti-security tools combined with all the prefs. you are able to adjust for your personal use and the virtual drives, this program really is the best

greetings,
                          Nothing is real in this world, only your fantasy represents the truth

Comment

Also, unless you pay 149 € for VSO Gold Membership then you only get a Blindwrite licence for 1 year.
                            Alcohol standard licence is lifetime.
                            Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

Originally Posted by Kitna
                              Also, unless you pay 149 € for VSO Gold Membership then you only get a Blindwrite licence for 1 year.
                              Alcohol standard licence is lifetime.
                              Free updates for 1 year. You get to keep your BlindWrite software forever- just no more updates. But yea- that's many times more expensive for Burning Software.
                              the modern world:
                              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
                              X