Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian section

Do you want to create russian section?

you should add a "Don't care" option for those of us who will be unaffected whether a russian section arrives...
    Take my case... I dont really want a russian section, as I don't read or speak russian... so that leaves me with only a "no" vote... even though I'm not opposed to having one....
    SpeedLabs Inc. - Welcome to the real world...

Comment

I edited the poll to add option 'Neutral'. But I want to say that this language discussion already took place a few months ago and the language which had the most support to be added was French. There wasn't much russian support at all.
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I chose no, that's because I think there arn't a lot of Russian users, and if they already found this site..it means they DO understand English:wink: so why would you make a russian sector?

And If they would make a Russian sector, you'll soon have to make a lot of other sectors because everybody wants a sector for their own country/language..And as a result of that most of the users will stay in their own sector and a lot of problems won't be fixed because they don't read other people's post(sectors) anymore..
        Nothing is real in this world, only your fantasy represents the truth

Comment

There really are enough translation services 'round the web capable of translating forum pages to (almost) any language spoken by more than 10,000 people on this planet, and back.I do not believe the extra work and effort for any russian, french, farsi or vulcanian section would pay off for anyone, really. When it comes to just me alone, i'd just say 'kick out that german section also' - and i am german

Comment

Originally Posted by ,jACkdA\W
            There really are enough translation services 'round the web capable of translating forum pages to (almost) any language spoken by more than 10,000 people on this planet, and back.I do not believe the extra work and effort for any russian, french, farsi or vulcanian section would pay off for anyone, really. When it comes to just me alone, i'd just say 'kick out that german section also' - and i am german
            Yeah that's the way I wanna hear it so do I, I don't want a Dutch section here..:P
            Nothing is real in this world, only your fantasy represents the truth

Comment

why not, most russian are speaking poor english but have some usefull information how to beat copy protections.

Comment

Working...
              X