Battlefield 2 Deluxe Emulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 Deluxe Emulation

I'm having trouble even getting a disk image off the CD. It's using Safedisk 4.5, but I'm not sure what settings I should be using on alcohol 120%. Whenever I use the Safedisk settings I get data errors when it tries to get the disk image. Should I just let it complete regardless of the errors?

P.S. None of this would happen if EA put a little more time into their game and I didn't have to depend on their crappy CD.

These errors are normal for Safedisc.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Correct settings?

Ok, so if there errors are normal should I just let the Image Making Wizard complete?

Also, for Safedisk 4.5 should I use the safedisk settings or the safedisk 2/3 settings?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally Posted by iamtotus
        Ok, so if there errors are normal should I just let the Image Making Wizard complete?

Also, for Safedisk 4.5 should I use the safedisk settings or the safedisk 2/3 settings?

Thanks in advance
        Yeah, just use the Safedisk 2/3 profile (skip errors...) for CD's. When you have a protected Safedisk 4 DVD there is no need to enable sth. because there aren't any read errors.
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

i still don't get it. When i use the settings this thread told me my image still didnt work. Can you help me with step by step instructions??

Comment

Working...
          X