Titan Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Quest

I'm surprised there's not a thread about this game already. I am trying to play the game without the crack, since it apparently can cause crashes.

I'm playing off a full .mdf/.mds image and a mini-image, and I get identical results when loading either. The game runs with SecuROM 7x, so I have been mounting with the NEWEST DT (4.03 with the new drivers) and using SecuROM Loader 1.2. When I use just that, it says "Conflict With Burner Emulations Software Detected." I get the same message when I use CureROM Lite BETA 3 in conjunction. When I use either SD4Hide or SR7.Stop 1.0, (SR7.Stop says "Nothing to Hide" when I hit "hide") I get the error "A Required Security Module Could Not Be Activated."

I don't have any other emulation software installed, and I'm running WinXP Pro with all of the newest updates (Silly WGA).
    I am successfully running Hitman Blood Money from an MDF image, using ONLY the ASR.EXE.
    Can anyone offer me advice? The full image is burned with RMPS emulation. Should I have that emulation enabled in DT? (It doesn't seem to make a difference for me) Is there any anti-blacklisting software or loaders I should use instead? I hear alot about pr0t.stop, but that and sr7.stop are the same thing, right?

Sorry for the long post and thanks for any advice you might share.

TQ works for me with image created with Alcohol latest and launching TitanQuest.exe with asr 1.2.

But the game sucks hard, crashing every 5 minutes, because of my Realtek AC'97 sound card, as it is said. It's a total shame to release such an unfinished game...

Comment

it works for me with asr1.2 and curerom.. sd4hide is only for sd4 protected games and this is protected by sr7.
      i dont have bsod but i have terrible mouse lags instead
      My sysProfile!

Comment

It looks like SecuROM implemented some checks to look if asr.exe is running. My game crashed a lot until I renamed asr.exe to runme.exe.
        It also runs well using the latest CureROM.

Comment

lol, try renaming asr.exe to explorer.exe, not much SecuROM can do about that... :P
          Mail:
          curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

heh im not so sure, i renamed, still detected it
            my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

by the way, having an AC'97 sound chipset helps a lot with the crashes...
              Carpe diem

Comment

the patch was finally released.
                here is a mirror (with changelog in german) to download it. this patch is for all versions and it updates the game to v1.08.
                lets see if it solves the problem of the crashes...
                My sysProfile!

Comment

Play from DT with 1.08 doesn't work!

With the 1.08 Patch i can't play From DT and Asr 1.2 anymore!

Before the Patch i could play with image loaded from Daemon Tools and AntiSecuromLoader 1.2, but the game crashes periodically!!

ProtectStop Hide + ASR works with 1.08 patch :-D

Comment

Answer is yes and no.. before 1.08 i was crashing every 5 minutes, now patched, it's every 12 minutes.

Comment

omfg! thats a very poor solution by IRONLORE...
                      i'm gonna try the patch out tomorrow.
                      btw: is cureROM and asr still working with the new version?
                      My sysProfile!

Comment

Latest CureROM still works, have not tried with ASR yet.

Comment

titan quest

I am trying to play this game, so I mount the image with the daemon tools securom activate but it keep saying " Conflict with Disc Emulator Software detected" so I figured out I need some kind of software to be able to play it.

Can any one tell me what to do? I am lost!!! how can I desactivetaed the securom?
                          thank you

Comment

Originally Posted by flojobros
                            Can any one tell me what to do? I am lost!!! how can I desactivetaed the securom?
                            thank you
                            Use Hide-Function of ProtStop and start the Game with selecting the Game-EXE with AntiSecuRomLoader this also works with 1.08 patch!

Comment

First use Curerom and create a profile with anti blacklist measures, then run pr0t.st0p and play the game during the new shortcut from curerom. works in this method !
                              You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
                              sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Working...
                              X