Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

starforce 4 successfully blacklisted the virtual daemon drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by FURSECUL
    Where did you get the Blindwrite 6.xxxxx from i have one but it's a beta version and it dosen't let me write dvd's and i need it to play flatout 2,please help , i have a external usbdrive.
    Why don't you check out the Blindwrite site and download the latest version of Blindwrite non beta? If it works as expected and you don't already legally own a copy, buy it.

Comment

the development of DT is pretty slow :/
      but lets see there should be DT pro out sooner or later, hope this payed version will be updated faster.

Comment

I think the Developers of DT are working hard on DT Pro, so they don't have so much time to update the free version. I think when the Pro Version is done, there will be more time to work against the Blacklisting of several copy protections and there will be more updates...

Comment

This is kinda linked.

DT pro will need to prevend blacklisting... so the free version of DT will use these anti-blacklist settings...

note : this is only MY point of view.
          Carpe diem

Comment

After one search on google i see this

WTF???

Comment

What's your point? Google lists this topic in a search about Flatout2. It's probably mentioned in one of these posts. Your question was....?

Comment

@XTeRmlnAtOR: whats so strange about that??? have u never heared about GOOGLE?

//EDiT: was a bit too late
                Last edited by LooDos; 25.07.2006, 10:20.
                My sysProfile!

Comment

@Jito463, LooDos
                  I guess he is refering to a topic that got deleted from this thread (but still is in Google cache).

@XTeRmlnAtOR
                  When people have trouble running their originals Protection technology sends them a hardware specific "NoCD"-SF Key. But it seems that also others are capable of calculating that key, and that NON-official method was given in this thread until a mod noticed and deleted it.
                  I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Mediacode discs??

Can anyone help me about what brand and type of disc and where i can buy discs locally at like bestbuy or compusa and so on that have the DaxonD42 mediacode on them. I looked all over and dont know how you can tell what dvds have the mediacode on them or if you can tell about the package.

Comment

Ok. I see that, and i can see the thread, dont have privileges, but in that topic i see one method to play flatout2. Ok . its deleted .no probs !! Tks for the responses !!

Comment

can some post this method of copy flatout2 and make it playable with DT4 again? thx

Comment

Check this thread. Scroll down to SF 4 and search for the iSCSI Method.
                          Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

another method is burning it onto a dvd with a certain mediacode and then run it with a external usb drive. google for that method!
                            My sysProfile!

Comment

StarForce Driver Removal Tool

StarForce Copyright Protection - Removal Tool.

Download it here and use it if you think it may be of use.

Full information about Starforce Protection Driver and StarForce driver removal

Comment

@DoomCore: if u remove SF with this tool u wont be able to play SF protected games. in addition u will be prompted if starting a SF protected game to reinstall the SF drivers.
                                PS: newer SF games have theis own removal tool which will uninstall the drivers if u uninstalled the game. but it is not fully known if it only does this...
                                My sysProfile!

Comment

Working...
                                X