Clear All

• DvD-Cops emulation

Hi
    Please help me to find an emulator to the dvd-cops v1,47 #4918

I dump the dvd by alchol120 but can't run the software

Nobody Can help me !

Nobody Can help Me

Comment

What game doesn't work and what were your image file creation settings? What version of Alcohol. Is it a CD or DVD?
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

indeed - we need MORE information. It can't be that your post
        lacks vital informations! We have not the second sight or
        some strange mind-reading-machine.:wink:

From next week on, we will remove every post that doesn't fit
        the min. necessary data

Comment

Thanx

Its not a game and its on dvd

alcohol 1.9.2 (Build 1705)
          Settings :
          Data type : Customize

Skip reading error : on
          fast skip :on
          read subchannel : on
          Read speed 2X
          My dvd burner Sony DRU-820a

Comment

Use latest Alcohol version (1.9.5.4327), try to enable Data Position Measurement, maybe it works.
            Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
            Peace Through Power

Comment

I have the same problem becuse i tried to open an arabian programs ( name : aljame3 alalkbar ) did u mr Blazkowicz try to open the same programs?
              by the way i tried to open it by these programs and i didnt succeed :

Alcohol 120% v1.9.5.4327
              BlindWrite v6.0.0.18
              Clone CD 5.2.9.1
              ******** v5.0.2.8
              Games X Copy 1.0.8
              Virtual CD v8.0.0.4

HOPE THAT ANYONE CAN HELP.

edit by admin: Please don't double post. The forums are moderated which is why your posts don't show up immediately.

Comment

arabian programs ( name : aljame3 alalkbar )

can you tell us what programm that is?? i dont see the link with the game, but maybe it is an anti-blacklisting tool??

Comment

See this:

Comment

All versions of CD/DVD-Cops are supported. Just select DPM precision Normal in Alcohol during dump. You may need to experiment with DPM speed or device to make correct image.

Comment

alcohol didn't work!

Thanks Venom386 for the help, i've tried Alcohol (latest version) with DPM precision normal, and i've tried about 6 speeds with no luck (i've tried 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 12x, and 48x i think). to be honest, it's getting frustrating! everytime i run alcohol the dvd seems to get more scratches.

one more thing, there seems to be error sectors embedded in the dvd, i'm not sure if this is done by dvd-cops or by another protection software. so i've made alcohol skipp error blocks and i've made it jump 1 block at a time, but still nothing works.

so , to summarize what i've been running: skip reading errors
                      with default A.S.S jump factor set to 1
                      DPM precision normal

and it still doesn't break the protection. any suggestions?

also, does changing the virtual drive type (the vendor identification, product identication, and the revision level) affect this? is there any working type? i've tried to set it as my actual hardware ( a sony dvd but with no luck also).

Comment

For DVDs, you need to set DPM precision to High and use Maximum Read Speed. Also, don't use A.S.S., just skip read errors.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463
                          For DVDs, you need to set DPM precision to High and use Maximum Read Speed. Also, don't use A.S.S., just skip read errors.
                          Also no luke with this way... i tried it many time's its always stop on 38% and start Skipping errors then complete the image... but its still ask the CD....

any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                          X