Codename: Panzers One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Codename: Panzers One

Sorry, just a question. Has anybody got this to work? I have tried everything I could and the image doesn't work. If someone could help me out that'd be great. Thanks.

How did you create your image? Program and settings used?

Comment

Well. It says on the help thing that you must use Alcohol 120%, Blindwrite or ********2, so I used Alcohol 120% on full speed with skip reading errors checked and told it to create a mds file image.

Comment

Originally Posted by AceOfNoobs
        Well. It says on the help thing that you must use Alcohol 120%, Blindwrite or ********2, so I used Alcohol 120% on full speed with skip reading errors checked and told it to create a mds file image.
        The game is protected by Starforce, so you need an image with DPM. Use Alcohol to create your image and use the Starforce profile if the game is on CD's or enable the dpm option with high precision in the read settings if its on a DVD.
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

What? Sorry man I'm kinda new to this stuff, so I don't really know what your talking about. What is DPM? Could you explain it a little bit more in-depth? Thank you.

Comment

Data Position Measurement.
            It is automatically enabled if you select the Starforce profile.
            You may have to change the DPM precision before from normal to high under File -> Options ->Data type setting and then Disc type: Starforce 1/2/3

Comment

Originally Posted by FordPrefect
              Data Position Measurement.
              It is automatically enabled if you select the Starforce profile.
              You may have to change the DPM precision before from normal to high under File -> Options ->Data type setting and then Disc type: Starforce 1/2/3
              even if its a cd?

Comment

I don't know for sure if it matters if you use high or normal precision - however, high precision should do the job.
                But just try it out and you will see...:wink:

Comment

Working...
                X