Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find a list of support image formats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find a list of support image formats?

I couldn't find a list on the forum or site.

If you mount an image with DT you can see which formats are supported.

cue, iso, bwt, cdi, b5t, ccd, mds, nrg, pdi

Comment

And if you have the BW6 plugin then the new b6t image files from Blindwrite 6 will also be supported.
      Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

just curious to know: will the bw6 plugin be integrated in future versions of DT?
        My sysProfile!

Comment

I'm sure it will, but they have to add b6t to the list of recognized image formats first and then reupload the package with the updated plugin, so it won't happen until the next official update at the soonest (as opposed to the re-release of 4.0.3 just to add SPTD 1.25).

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463
            I'm sure it will, but they have to add b6t to the list of recognized image formats first and then reupload the package with the updated plugin, so it won't happen until the next official update at the soonest (as opposed to the re-release of 4.0.3 just to add SPTD 1.25).
            Do you mean that it'll be shown in the image choosing/mounting dialog of DT?
            This is already done by the plugin (bw5mount.dll file).
            Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

I agree with Analcobra. When you drop in the new .dll DAEMON Tools becomes aware the new file extensions.
              the modern world:
              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Ohh, I see. I was not aware of that. Thanks for clarifying (I don't have DTools installed currently and Alcohol doesn't support that, so I wasn't able to check).

Comment

Working...
                X