Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you play games?

Besides the fact that they're fun...

A way to pass time mostly. It's also a good way to have fun with other people (in online games, anyway). It can also be relaxing, though sometimes it can have the opposite effect. Some people paint, some people work on their boat/car/motorcycle/et al and some people play games. Just another hobby to spend money on.

Comment

Ha ha Psycological Thread ? ....stupid
      If U Read It U Can Keep It

Comment

Originally Posted by Jokemaster
        Ha ha Psycological Thread ? ....stupid
        LOL, I don't want a psychoanalysis. Just curious if I'm the only one who uses it as a stress reliever from time to time.

Comment

I do use games as a stress reliever... coz' I don't have to think. FPS and arcade car driving are perfect for that
          Carpe diem

Comment

Originally Posted by Kinlaadare
            I do use games as a stress reliever... coz' I don't have to think. FPS and arcade car driving are perfect for that

Me too, FPS are a major stress reliever for me.

Comment

I play games for fun. I've found that it can be a great stress-reliever, and I play when I have nothing to do.

Comment

Playing games releasing stress and make me happy again. That's why i playing games,..

Comment

For fun.it is a way to relax and can dream myself to be diffrent from reality.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr.Knight View Post
                    For fun.it is a way to relax and can dream myself to be diffrent from reality.
                    I play games for fun, a way to relax

Comment

Originally Posted by heartless View Post
                      I play games for fun, a way to relax
                      yes, I downloaded and played games to release stress to relax after the whole day of work...

Comment

Working...
                      X