Anti Securom Loader not running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Securom Loader not running

Im new at this but im not sure what happened. I was trying to figure out how to run Empire At War (believe it or not) and I was running into problems while using the loader. After reading many more posts on how to get it to run past the protection I found that the asr.exe file that I downloaded from this site does not boot up anymore. I have tried to delete and redownload and still nothing. Please help me out. I finally figured this out and would really like to play this game.

What happens when you double-click on th asr.exe?
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

It doesnt do anything. The hourglass flashes for a second and then its done.

Comment

Corrupted download? Non-Administrator? What OS and service pack?
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Download is not corrupted, it came from this site. I am the administrator. OS is Windows XP and Service Pack 2.

Comment

To clarify a bit more the asr.exe file used to launch. Only after reading the boards more extensively and finding out what i was doing wrong did the loader begin to no cooperate.

Comment

So if you just click on asr.exe nothing happens..?

Comment

Normally when you double-click on it you have to see a File Chooser.
                Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Yes the asr.exe file would ask for a file to load. It did that fine until i figured out what i was doing wrong. Now it does nothing at all. My PC doesnt sound like its doing anything and the file loading window does not pop up. After double clicking the file the computer does not respond in any way. You can open the internet, another game, calculator, etc, just as you would had you not double clicked. The computer is not recognizing that you have given it the command to open the file.

Comment

What are the messages you get when you try to run it from a console window?
                    Carpe diem

Comment

But of course i dont think of a simple solution. Thanks. Now to browse the forums to find out how to bypass the original disk authentication error.

Comment

Originally Posted by KingCrimson
                        But of course i dont think of a simple solution. Thanks. Now to browse the forums to find out how to bypass the original disk authentication error.
                        What happens, do you see the normal browse dialog now?
                        the modern world:
                        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
                        X