X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iso manager

sorry for my poor english

hi. im building an iso manager.
    i worked a few months on it now and it does basicly what it needs to do. manage your isos..
    it also has things for patching / easy to fill in serials (with F2) and many more.
    the main thing why its build is because you can mount you iso's very fast and find them fast (on multiple harddisks)
    dont know when im gonne release it. in time i will make it opensource. and.. well here is a picture.
    the picture you see here is the program. not finished

looks nice, although i think it'll be useless by the time DT Pro is released...
    good work though!
    My sysProfile!

Comment

Yeah looks quite nice, but I would not state the word "crack" in the menu.... Because you do not need one if you own the original cds

Comment

i know. the word crack scares some off.. i do have the originals but i dont always know how to make a good image. so i use cracks from time to time

-more what this can do is when you have the crack you have to apply the crack once and the porogram learns how to crack the game (overwrite files) even if you you install it on other drives or maps the autocrack might find it.
        -The serial can easely be filled in with just pushing a few times F2 (for guys like us we use original keys so we dont want others to copy it so there is an encryption posibility).
        -an option to store your you downloaded pathes and easy to install by clicking a button.
        - copy protections shouldnt be a problem. project heartware supports the standard copy protection lines (for daemon tools).
        - it will be able to load and close curom(light) just as easy as clicking on a copy protection
        -screenshots (maybe useless but still is nice)
        - easy way of copying isos from an other disk (like a external hdd) its able to search many isos and can copy it to multiple hdd's (when one is full it swtiches to an other) in an orderly way.
        - the program does support Non Isos too
        - (hopefully) not sure for this option is that you can directly burn an ise with you favourite software (like nero. blindwriter. clonecd etc.)

file storage is like this
        {Drive}:\Isos\Games
        {Drive}:\Isos\Applications
        {Drive}:\Isos\PocketPC Games
        {Drive}:\Isos\PocketPC Applications
        {Drive}:\Isos\Movies
        {Drive}:\Non Isos\Games
        {Drive}:\Non Isos\Applications
        {Drive}:\Non Isos\PocketPC Games
        {Drive}:\Non Isos\PocketPC Applications
        {Drive}:\Non Isos\Movies

Comment

No crack-talk on this board! Be careful. There won't be another warning.
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Randam, if you are not able to create a proper working image use your orignals, there is no need to uses those bad programs at all!

Comment

the goal of this program is to make mounting ,installation and iso managing easier. cus i seen lots of harddrives where its a total mess. no structure or anything

Comment

Status

Did anything ever come of this utility? I think it is a great idea, I am looking for an easy user interface for my kids to use. Please include a download link.

Comment

Considering this hasn't been updated in over 2 years, I doubt the project is still alive. Not to mention that the user hasn't been on since February of last year.

Comment

Working...
                  X