Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Question about Alcohol 120%

Frage Question about Alcohol 120%

Hi all, just had a q about alcohol. Wouldv'e asked on their forum but they aren't accepting new regs at the moment I want to make a back up of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory DVD but when I try to do it with Alcohol it doesn't give me an option to choose the copy protection. It's as though it just sees it as a movie disc. I'm a bit of a newb with this so please forgive my ignorance. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

For DVDs it is normal that you cant choose any profile. Just check on Data Position Measurement (Precision High) and choose the highest speed.

New User

Default so

you mean i cant use the securom or any protection for my dvd??i mean if i burn it to alcohol without options enable is it going to work with daemon??

Master

Quote Originally Posted by wingchun
    Hi all, just had a q about alcohol. Wouldv'e asked on their forum but they aren't accepting new regs at the moment I want to make a back up of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory DVD but when I try to do it with Alcohol it doesn't give me an option to choose the copy protection. It's as though it just sees it as a movie disc. I'm a bit of a newb with this so please forgive my ignorance. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    If you have purchased Alcohol, send an e-mail to support@alcohol-soft.com requesting access.

or if your testing Alcohol try the Trial Support Forum.

http://forum.alcohol-soft.com/index.php?showforum=135
    { "Your computer is fine sir, the problem exists between the keyboard and chair" }