Showing results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: best .iso maker thingy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default best .iso maker thingy

what is a good program to make .iso files from cd\dvd? 1 that is practicaly idiot proof and free.

Fizzbane

Default ...

There is no free image making program that can extract DPM from a disc (this is important for many protections).
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Experienced User

Nero is able to make iso... but is not free.
    UltraIso is a tool I do like when I have to manipulate iso... by the way, it's not free (29.95 US$ if i remember well)
    There are maybe free iso making tools under windows... but I dunno them.
    By the way, if you're not sticked to windows, there are good tools under linux, like k3b.
    Carpe diem

i have nero, can that extract DPM?? and if so how do i use nero to make .iso files, ive only ever used ddump and it broke down on my pc and it doesnt work for dvds i hear, so what is an easy .iso creater program for a reasonable cost??.....thx for the help!

No, Nero can't extract such DPM-infos, sorry

but if a disc didnt have DMPs, could i use nero to create an .iso file?? and if so how? thx u

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzbane
    what is a good program to make .iso files from cd\dvd? 1 that is practicaly idiot proof and free.

Fizzbane
    I really like blindwrite from VSO software. I have used it for years and is VERY easy to use. Insert the CD/DVD click READ change the type to iso and type in the destination. That's about it. Daemontools will also read the B5T and with the later versions B6T files that blindwrite creates also.

Davemcp
    Dave
    Tech Support for the entire family