Titan Quest - Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Quest - Fan Thread

I bought TQ approximately 2 weeks ago and had major problems with the vendor version. But since patch 1.08 i can play w/o any problems. I like the game very much and because of that i wanted to start this thread. Everything which is related to TQ can be posted here, e.g. if u have problems with quests, game performance, if u want to present your char, or just your experiences...
    So i'm the first to post here

Since now i have only one char at level 30. I'm in the City of Chang'an at the moment. I will add a screeny of my char later on...
    The strange thing is that in a wood i picked up a Quest Item: Jade Figurine. however i have all side quests solved. does anyone know what to do with it?!

Here are two screenshots of my char:

Greez,
    LooDos
    My sysProfile!

heh, i was playing it a short while, but it didn't amazed me. however i had exact issue with the item - if you do a quest and revisit it's place once again you will actually have to kill the same boss & you'll get your quest item once again. this game is very buggy (almost like sacred) but it will be a sure blockbuster if iron lore will manage to fix it properly.
    Hominis est errare, insipientis in errore perseverare

Comment

I finally had a chance to play this. Not a bad game. Feels and looks like a cross between Dungeon Siege (either one) and Diablo. That's not necessarily a bad thing, though.

Comment

i mpalyed it trough two times and now i have not enough fun to play it another time on legendary

But i think its worth it, more than Diablo 2.
        Now i wait for Sacred 2
        You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
        sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Working...
        X