Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@sYk0
    Of course it isn't meant that way, just out of curiousity:
    Does a mini image work for you when you test it after playing with full image ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

So:
      1.07 SP works just with full image.
      1.07 MP works without antisecurom and so on...
      Keys from Fear: Combat are working with 1.07 MP Fear.

Comment

Hey sYk0, you have made that full image from original disc or not?

Comment

Yep, made the image from my original DVD (Directors Cut), Used Alcohol 120% (DPM Precision: High).
          Mail:
          curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Im still not sure how make a backup of a dvd protected with securom or if its even possible.... i have 3 DVD burners and i havent been able to make a working image with either one of them. with CD-rom its no problem. Can anyone instruct me on how to do it ? thanks in advance.

btw: got AOpenDUW 16/08, pelxtor 716a and liteon (cant remember the model)

Comment

2nd attempt
              @sYk0
              I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex
                2nd attempt
                @sYk0
                It shouldnt work because FEAR.exe is checking it everytime you launch it...

WAAAAAAAAAAH, cant run FEAR SP!!!

Comment

Nighttotal2, you can always use your original disc, can't you?
                  "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Yes yes, now it is somewhere in junkyard

Comment

and what's funny about that? I suggest you go somewhere else with your problem. It's amazing how hard it must be to understand that we despise software piracy.

The rules clearly state that talking about warez is not allowed here. That does include implied piracy as well as explicit talk about it.

Find some other place to get help with your 'lost' FEAR disc. You obviously don't have it, so you're not entitled to play it. If you've lost it, tough luck.

And concerning any other games you might want to talk about here: If you only so much as hint at the fact that you don't have those games either, you'll be banned. Permanently.
                      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Image generation software

After reading a bit in these forums (first post here) Alcohol 120% seems to be the software of choice for generating Images....

I have ISOBuster and I kind of thought it would do a thorough job, but I can't get FEAR to work (And I have the original DVD right beside me, including serial number - it's just a pain in the rear to keep all my discs around the computer).

Is ISObuster a good choice? Am I making a mistake elsewhere?

I'm using the latest Daemon tools version.

Shane.

Comment

iso buster can not record the copy protection data... so no.. you need to use alcohol or blindwrite or something that can do the job
                          my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

There's a free version of Alcohol 52% now, which should be able to create good images.

Comment

120% or 52%

What's the difference between alcohol 52% and 120%.

I downloaded the trial version of 120% and in combination with asr.exe, I got it to work eventually (After creating an image at 2x DPR detection speed).

Now I'll try applying the newest patch for FEAR and see if it still works.

Thanks guys

Shane.

Comment

The difference between Alc 120% and Alc 52%, is that Alc 52% only can CREATE images. Alc 120% is also able to BURN them. So there is a free version of Alc 52% for personal use.
                                Just visit their website. Both of them can mount images but the free version of ALc 52% can only 4 virtual drives. The licensed version can create up to 31 drives.
                                Last edited by AnalCobra; 26.09.2006, 21:07.
                                Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
                                X