X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it work with your original CDs?

Comment

My Problem Solved...

I have come to the conclusion that the cause of my problem was the on-board video of my DFI Infinity RS482 motherboard. I found a setting in the BIOS related to the video which solved the problem for me; I can now play BF1942 for extended periods of time with the image mounted using Daemon (all options "enabled").

However I have recently discovered that Daemon had a hardware conflict problem with remnants of an old uninstalled Alcohol 120% installation, so folks with unknown problems possibly related to Daemon might want to check into that.

Comment

Originally Posted by FordPrefect
        Does it work with your original CDs?
        Nope! Only with 3.x installed can i play bf1942 at all, with any cd's or cd images.

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy Brethren
          I have come to the conclusion that the cause of my problem was the on-board video of my DFI Infinity RS482 motherboard. I found a setting in the BIOS related to the video which solved the problem for me; I can now play BF1942 for extended periods of time with the image mounted using Daemon (all options "enabled").

However I have recently discovered that Daemon had a hardware conflict problem with remnants of an old uninstalled Alcohol 120% installation, so folks with unknown problems possibly related to Daemon might want to check into that.
          Thanks for the information; unfortunately i have no onboard video on my motherboard and have never installed alcohol 120 on this machine

Comment

Any word on getting this fixed? I've since reformatted my machine. Sure enough, no problems with Daemon tools 3.47. Fucked with daemon tools 4.x

Comment

Working...
            X