View Poll Results: Do you put ketchup on your eggs?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    23 27.06%
  • No

    62 72.94%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 97

Thread: Do you put ketchup on your eggs?

  1. #31
    Experienced User
    Elandril's Avatar
    Join Date
    18.09.2005
    Posts
    333

    Default

    LOL, one post and already banned!

    Makes me wonder, what the heck he wrote...

  2. #32
    Experienced User
    Kinlaadare's Avatar
    Join Date
    24.05.2005
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Violation of the boards rules...
    Says a lot and nothing at the same time...

    By the way, anyone tried eggs and chocolate and sugar?
    Tried that this evening, and it's kinda strange at first, but it's delicious.
    Carpe diem

  3. #33
    Experienced User
    Elandril's Avatar
    Join Date
    18.09.2005
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinlaadare
    By the way, anyone tried eggs and chocolate and sugar?
    Were it hard- or soft-bioled eggs? it sounds kinda intriguing...


    Edit:
    I just looked at the board rules again and only found one rule that leads to an immeditate ban. Now the question remains: what could someone write about warez in a thread about eggs? Well maybe he needed someone to show him how to crack an egg?

    ROFL
    Last edited by Elandril : 16.09.2006 at 09:34

  4. #34
    Experienced User
    Kinlaadare's Avatar
    Join Date
    24.05.2005
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Soft boiled.

    Didn't tried to hard boil them... next time
    Carpe diem

  5. #35
    Master
    Jito463's Avatar
    Join Date
    24.05.2005
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elandril
    Were it hard- or soft-bioled eggs? it sounds kinda intriguing...


    Edit:
    I just looked at the board rules again and only found one rule that leads to an immeditate ban. Now the question remains: what could someone write about warez in a thread about eggs? Well maybe he needed someone to show him how to crack an egg?

    ROFL
    I'm guessing it was due to vulgarity in his post, based on how it started out.

  6. #36
    Experienced User
    estimablesir's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.01.2005
    Posts
    246

    Default

    I mean who gets themselves banned for posting in a thread like this?

  7. #37
    Experienced User
    Elandril's Avatar
    Join Date
    18.09.2005
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by estimablesir
    I mean who gets themselves banned for posting in a thread like this?
    My thoughts exactly...

  8. #38
    Experienced User
    Kinlaadare's Avatar
    Join Date
    24.05.2005
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Someone manager it at least
    Carpe diem

  9. #39

    Lächeln my 2 cents

    Ranch is good on fries, no kethup on eggs though, not for me

  10. #40
    Experienced User
    Elandril's Avatar
    Join Date
    18.09.2005
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janesman2006
    Ranch is good on fries, no kethup on eggs though, not for me
    What's "Ranch"? Never heard of it.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •