This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible for any live support?

by chat surely, is it possible...i know its time consuming and costs money, but i see alot of problems on a daily basis...possible?

Buy the Tool and you will get Livetime support. After rls of DT Pro the chances for livetime support are nearly by Zero.
    You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
    sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

There was an unoffical IRC channel for Daemon Tools. do a search, you'll prolly find it.

Comment

ATM, the channel is not occupied.
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

And the Lifetime support isnt available anymore, see the Newspage for further Information.
          sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

hmm new users was emphasised there, so perhaps (guessing) the license for old users (ie: ones who purchased dt before that notice appeared) may get lifetime updates or whatever..

i think we need locutus or some of the others on the team to really clarify that matter...
            my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Why, there is no need. Old DT Customers still have lifetime support and everbody who purchases now a license for DT or DT Pro will get atleast 1 year support for theyre product.
              sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Is there a new life-time support coming perhaps? Maybe for a larger amount of money? Because I would like to see new life-time-support registrations...
                CureROM Support Team

Comment

hmm, the thread-starter seemed to abuse drugs very frequently, he send to us a mad posting where we all are
                  assholes etc etc, because his post never showed up

(yes, we talk about the first post above!!!), the guy insulted
                  us all because he was unable to find his OWN post

I close this shit therefore

Comment

Working...
                  X