pissed off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pissed off

i paid for dt pro, and never got it because "it's still under development". now you guys have changed your licence model and i paid 20 bucks for nothing. so no i will not buy a new licence because you screwed me on the last one. no thank you.

You did not buy the pro version. You bought a license for DT!
    But users who bought DT before the 09/03/06 will also receive a license for DT Pro, when its released, and will have lifetime updates and support (the changes at the news page are only for NEW CUSTOMERS).
    READ CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING !
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Old customers have lifetime support and product updates for free. The changes to this apply to people who buy a license later on, so unless you wanna use DT pro on more then one machine, your current license is valid for life.

Comment

my bad

ok i apologize for the rant earlier. i read it while on break at work and as such only "scanned" the post. also i misunderstood what i was paying for. i thought i was buying a ver of dt pro for which i am impatiently waiting for. ever since i saw screenshot of dt pro in OCTOBER 2004 i couldn't wait to get my hands on it.

Comment

Working...
        X